Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/)
-   -   The Official Lifted WK Thread (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/the-official-lifted-wk-thread-1240.html)

AcidCold 07-07-2009 06:43 PM

The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Everyone with lifted wk's please post a picture so we can convert the street guys! lol :p
Here is "Metal Gear"

3/8'' height gain does not count! LOL just for you Scott.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8th2009021.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8th2009027.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...d/DSC01198.jpg

Scottina06 07-07-2009 06:59 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
technically....everyone with the WK Bilsteins can post in here....LOL

Matt 07-07-2009 08:46 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Nice WK Acid, looks sick!!

mjl2610 07-07-2009 09:00 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AcidCold (Post 29592)
Everyone with lifted wk's please post a picture so we can convert the street guys! lol :p
Here is "Metal Gear"

3/8'' height gain does not count! LOL just for you Scott.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8th2009021.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8th2009027.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...d/DSC01198.jpg

Sweet pics!

Dude i live right near where those pics were taken! That is right off of Butterfield (Rte. 56) and just a hair east of Finley Road!

I live at Rte 53 and Rte 56 just west of there.

Megatron 07-07-2009 09:14 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Metal Gear looks insane.

What influenced you to name the jeep that

AcidCold 07-07-2009 09:16 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
LOl we have our gatherings there in the Portillos

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mamba (Post 29694)
Metal Gear looks insane.

What influenced you to name the jeep that

Bunch of metal (armor) and all the gears :D

mjl2610 07-07-2009 09:17 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AcidCold (Post 29695)
LOl we have our gatherings there in the Portillos

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

That portillos is a good joint to go and eat. :thumbsup:

Lifted_up 07-08-2009 01:23 AM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Here's my addition to the pics. :D

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/P7030147.jpg
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/P7030145.jpg
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/P7030148.jpg

Not as good as acid's metal gear but it's mine. :)

Robert Palmer 07-08-2009 01:24 AM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Welcome! Glad to see we got everything sorted out for ya! :)

Lifted_up 07-08-2009 01:28 AM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
:thumbsup:

AcidCold 07-08-2009 06:07 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
Nice! welcome!

mikskillz 07-17-2009 01:56 PM

Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread
 
http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...0035_large.jpghttp://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0046_large.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community