Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

08Hemi's Ride aka "Jill"

32K views 267 replies 34 participants last post by  blackpepper 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I have not started one yet...so here it goes. My Jeep is a girl, and her name is Jill. I love her :lol: as she is my first out-right vehicle purchase. *********** fawkers!!!!

Main reason I am starting this thread: I just bought HRE's and I am going to build a little anticipation (for those who care, mainly me haha) for the reveal, which should happen Tuesday 9/14 :) Pirelli Scorpion tires, which used to come stock on the Rovers but IDK hopefully I will like them! wheels are 20x9 and 20x10 with f265/45 and r295/40...should give it a nice stance:thumbsup:

HRE's

The ride

pre lower grill and Overland insert

Here is a PS of what it will look like :D:D

See less See more
#28 ·
Go Braaaaaad, Go Braaaaaaaad!!!! It's ya Birfday!!! LOL

#32 ·
LMFAO Thanks!!!

#35 ·

More to come tomorrow...she is filthy right now! But I am very happy with the wheels...it rides like a whole different car. These wheels were actually 4 pounds lighter than stock (wheel/tire combo). The black chrome lugs look great and I have no clearance or rubbing issues. I can pull a Scott actually and put the brembos on because these were made for an srt8. What do you guys think?

#37 ·
Nope. I really like the way it handles right now...and I can take bumps and such without any worry...plus I do not really want to spend any more $$$ for a bit. Little stuff here and there but I would want the RM2's and could not install them myself, so it would be another $500 or right around there. Maybe down the road

Thanks for the one words. I am in love too!

#38 ·
It looks great without the drop...I wanna drop mine, but I have the same thing holding me back...I don't wanna pay someone a few hundred just to install something...anyways, that style rim is def in my top 3....I love them...

#42 ·
^^^. See above not going to spend any more $$$ on big purchases I can't do myself. I have the $ but IMO I prefer the shock travel and not changing bumps stops and bottoming out. It also leave me room for a larger tire down the road if I want a thicker sidewall. And trust me Scott your jeep's stance is off the charts. But yore is more onroad and fast-looking and faster (hood, full srt pkg, brembos and on and on). Min is more urban assault vehicle. Haha that's my approach

#45 ·
Siiiiiiiiick!!!

#47 ·
5 star b!tc gota rep the west coast for our 08s n up

#53 ·
I need the painted rocker pannel 2 along with some stillens and maybe a srt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.