Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

08Hemi's Ride aka "Jill"

32K views 267 replies 34 participants last post by  blackpepper 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I have not started one yet...so here it goes. My Jeep is a girl, and her name is Jill. I love her :lol: as she is my first out-right vehicle purchase. *********** fawkers!!!!

Main reason I am starting this thread: I just bought HRE's and I am going to build a little anticipation (for those who care, mainly me haha) for the reveal, which should happen Tuesday 9/14 :) Pirelli Scorpion tires, which used to come stock on the Rovers but IDK hopefully I will like them! wheels are 20x9 and 20x10 with f265/45 and r295/40...should give it a nice stance:thumbsup:

HRE's

The ride

pre lower grill and Overland insert

Here is a PS of what it will look like :D:D

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
thanks Moe...more than welcome to come visit Cali, and check out the Jeep, but myself and my dog will be protecting those wheels wife our lives HAHA...I am so excited...almost as excited as when i bought my Jeep! I have always wanted to get wheels , especially HRE's (too much $$$ new and I never thought I find a used set)...and now that they are on their way I am fawking excited and nervous at the same time!

#8 ·
nice WK. Can't wait to see the wheels installed

#9 ·
Chuck - soon bro...they gotta get here first :)

Soontobesrt - now way I could afford these HRE's new...got them for a third of the price new with tires and TPMS :) pretty stoked. I have always waned HRE's and I am so fawking excited

Paul - thanks bro. Should give the WK a great onroad feel

Mrjay - thanks bro...I will def have pics as soon as they are mounted!

#12 ·
those wheels looks $$!! cant wait to see it installed B-rad!

#13 ·
Thanks Ben I hope so (fingers crossed)! Your ride is one of the main reasons I have wanted wheels (see pic of your Jeep on beach with wheels slightly turned) HAHA

No doubt Davy...I will get pics up ASAP!

I am so fawking excited...Just got word they are en-route via transporter :) I have wanted wheels for days now, and HRE's since I was born! LMFAO

#15 ·
I Like Jill

#20 · (Edited)
I don't have them yet! They are being freight-forwarded to my office b/t 10-2pm on Friday, and I have a 3pm appt with Firestone (really the only choice in my area, no performance shops and/or mod-friendly places in SB :()for a mount and lifetime alignment!!!! Pics up by Friday afternoon or Saturday if I am too excited HAHA!! The lugs are @ the PO box waiting to be picked up tomorrow...went with black chrome 1/2-20 3/4" hex acorn bulge. If I don't like the black, the stock lugs will work according to all my research...but I have a feeling the black will be perfect

LMFAO those biotches would be on by now if I had them HAHAHAHAHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.