Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   Who says the 4.ol has no power lol.{video} (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/who-says-the-4-ol-has-no-power-lol-video-1264.html)

BUBBADOG 07-08-2009 04:48 PM

Who says the 4.ol has no power lol.{video}

went for a drive {IN MEXICO} got bored and had some fun..My 5.9 is down until thursday waiting on the new all ALUM radiator to get here....Now anybody that knows me knows i started off in this 2001 WJ 4.ol with a 100 shot of juice...I since have taken off the juice and retired her from the track ...But i left all the bolt ons's on it..62MM FASTMAN T.B......T.B. SPACER...K&N INTAKE...180 STAT...B&G CUSTOM TUNE...HIGH FLOW CAT..FLOWMASTER 40...ETC...she moves lol...once it gets going lol...\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm2OM...e=channel_page

BUBBADOG 07-08-2009 08:00 PM

Re: Who says the 4.ol has no power lol.{video}

I see joe post a dam video of setting off a car alarm and you azz kisses blow his thread up lol...What gives guys lol

Dylans3960ccs 07-08-2009 08:05 PM

Nice

smoke on both tires. :)

Vinnysrt8 07-08-2009 08:08 PM

Nice little burn out

BUBBADOG 07-08-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnysrt8 (Post 30342)
Nice little burn out

Thank u guys atleast u guys showed some love ! guess i need to change my name to joe or mario or scott lol...

Dylans3960ccs 07-08-2009 08:48 PM

I got love for the big 6... :)

Robert Palmer 07-08-2009 09:31 PM

Ahhhhh quit your bitching. :lol:

Nice video BTW! :D :)

QBNKID 07-08-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUBBADOG (Post 30373)
Thank u guys atleast u guys showed some love ! guess i need to change my name to joe or mario or scott lol...

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED....! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED......! ISN'T THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE...!" LOL... Bro I love that movie, now I have to go watch it again... :).

Why you have to get me in this too now huhh? :D
Man, I'm surprised that little 4.0 was able to do that with ALL THAT weight on top :lol::lol::lol:. You sure it didn't need the nitrous for the burnout? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

j/k brah... I love all 4.0L, I bet my little '92 jeep Renegade was faster than your WJ, I had headers, exhaust, CAI and tune, it moved and it sounded like one mean-ass-mo-fo, it set off car alarms and scared a lot of people too :D lol. Man I miss that jeep.

Dylans3960ccs 07-08-2009 09:47 PM

I'll be it scared more people than your tiny .61 ever will :lol:

QBNKID 07-08-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylans3960ccs (Post 30471)
I'll be it scared more people than your tiny .61 ever will :lol:

LOL, yes it did... I love how you moved the decimal point in front of the 6 lol.
Actually back then when I had the Renegade (back in HS) I was one crazy mo-fo the way I use to drive (reminds me of Joe now lol). Now being the responsible married man I've grown to be :D (don't laugh you guys...) I drive the little .61 very slow around town, don't want to draw too much attention or set off car alarms :D. I'm just making all my noise now at the track. :D

Robert Palmer 07-08-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QBNKID (Post 30476)
LOL, yes it did... I love how you moved the decimal point in front of the 6 lol.
Actually back then when I had the Renegade (back in HS) I was one crazy mo-fo the way I use to drive (reminds me of Joe now lol).

:lol:

My Motto:

WOT or GTFO. :D

QBNKID 07-08-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis Presley (Post 30477)
:lol:

My Motto:

WOT or GTFO. :D

Exactly... WOT was the only thing that jeep knew :lol:.
I remember how I used to neutral drop that thing LOL, imagine... automatic with the steering wheel mount shifter :lol:.