Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Features (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/features-12758.html)

bh22jeep 09-10-2010 05:15 PM

Features

Thought I would start a thread. For those who have an 2011 WK what is the feature attribute..what ever you like the best.

I love the push start and never taking the key out of my pocket.

dubwarren 09-10-2010 05:23 PM

Re: Features

the push button start is way up there on the list.....

this might sound dumb but i really think, on top of loving the vented seats and the power liftgate, the selec terrain option and the new 20 inch rims, maybe i like the fact that i actually own an overland finally. so, i'll say the overland badge on the back.

blackpepper 09-10-2010 05:29 PM

I like the fact that it doesn't look/drive/feel like a Murano.

dubwarren 09-10-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackpepper (Post 266358)
I like the fact that it doesn't look/drive/feel like a Murano.

well played.....

and, yeah, now that you mention it, thats my favorite option as well.

bh22jeep 09-10-2010 05:35 PM

to bad ed is not around

Qrex 09-10-2010 06:17 PM

My favorite thing is the piece of mind I have knowing I dont have to put on any skid plates since they are already there... That, and the good gas mileage the V6 offers, the saftey the side-curtain airbags offer, the back up camera, the fact my rear-passengers can warm thier buns if need be, yadda-yadda-yadda; LOVE this rig!

\\WK2// 09-10-2010 06:59 PM

The Push Start, Keyless Entry, and Remote Start. I also like everything the off-road package offers. BTW - I have the cheap radio, but it still sounds pretty damn good for stock...

Steeler 09-10-2010 07:02 PM

I like the power tailgate, so my wife don't have to jump to pull down the tailgate. The keyless thing is pretty cool too. But I still reach in my pockets for the key fob when approaching.

Djeazie 09-10-2010 09:58 PM

Keyless, and the thought of having 4wd in the winter is gonna be nice again.

Jeeters 09-11-2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler (Post 266408)
I like the power tailgate, so my wife don't have to jump to pull down the tailgate.

Question about the power tailgate: Do you have to use it? i.e., if I don't want to wait for the motor to do its jobs, can I just grab the tailgate swing it myself?

Silver Cherokee 09-11-2010 06:01 AM

I wonder as if the start button would not be a good idea since it's easy for any burglar to break window then start button without a key then it's poof gone... is that true?

Is there such a security feature to prevent that?

Steeler 09-11-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Cherokee (Post 266548)
I wonder as if the start button would not be a good idea since it's easy for any burglar to break window then start button without a key then it's poof gone... is that true?

Is there such a security feature to prevent that?

It will not start without the FOB in the vehicle. Now, if you get in the Jeep with the FOB, start it, and then you realize that you forgot something in your house and leave, it will still run.