Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Jeep Dealer in Philadelphia (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/jeep-dealer-in-philadelphia-12855.html)

CasAce 09-14-2010 05:45 AM

Jeep Dealer in Philadelphia

In Philadelphia there is a Jeep Dealer, Gary Brabera's Chrysler. Because it is so close to where I live I have visited the dealership almost every Saturday since July to see a new 2011 Grand Cherokee. I have been told that the come and go so fast that there is no time to call the names on the list they have of customers that want to see the new Jeep. The dealer only has about ten other new Chrysler models on his lot. I aware of the legal problems of this Dealer and wonder if Chrysler is keeping this dealer on hold or something.

Any one else have any experience with this dealer or can advise on another dealer in the Philadelphia New Jersey area.....

Thanks ....

CasAce.........

mtp78 09-14-2010 07:00 AM

Re: Jeep Dealer in Philadelphia

Go to the Jeep dealer across from the willow grove air force base on rt611. I forget the name. They have a black v-6 laredo and a bunch others coming in.

Jim Hef 09-14-2010 09:02 AM

Cherry Hill is showing somewhere around 20 GCs on their lot right now, and about the only one around that is showing a bunch of V8s in various models. What area of the city do you live?

Jgolden7704 09-14-2010 04:34 PM

The dealer across from the base in willow grove is chapman chrysler jeep dodge/ C and C ford. They're working on finding me a black laredo X with off road 1 and command view sunroof. I hope they find one soon!

CasAce 09-15-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Hef (Post 267754)
Cherry Hill is showing somewhere around 20 GCs on their lot right now, and about the only one around that is showing a bunch of V8s in various models. What area of the city do you live?

I'm in the Far Northeast and this weekend I'm going to try Reedman Toll Jeep on US 1, They see to have a few in stock according to their inventory on their web site....

Casace.....

barho 09-15-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasAce (Post 268277)
I'm in the Far Northeast and this weekend I'm going to try Reedman Toll Jeep on US 1, They see to have a few in stock according to their inventory on their web site....

Casace.....

Reedman does have a few in stock, so I would go there.

As far Barbara, they are a bunch of scumbags, but I did buy my 08 Laredo from them because they gave me a good price and gave me great trade value for my 06 GCSRT at a time when gas prices were headed towards $4. But, typically I would steer clear of them.

Jim Hef 09-15-2010 09:38 AM

I've been in contact with a salesman at Reedman/Toll by the name of Steve Hook. Nice guy, very helpful, but not sure if he is willing to deal on those on the lot, but will for an order. They have a V8 Limited in stock to test drive that he called about last week. His number is 215.757.4961, so be sure he will be there when you want to go there. He at least has knowledge of these vehicles, and doesn't push for a sale on the spot.

CasAce 09-15-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Hef (Post 268323)
I've been in contact with a salesman at Reedman/Toll by the name of Steve Hook. Nice guy, very helpful, but not sure if he is willing to deal on those on the lot, but will for an order. They have a V8 Limited in stock to test drive that he called about last week. His number is 215.757.4961, so be sure he will be there when you want to go there. He at least has knowledge of these vehicles, and doesn't push for a sale on the spot.

Thanks for the info ..... Called Reedman and was told he will be on the floor on Saturday ...............

Guess where I going on Saturday, Just to look ...

CasAce

Lingohocken 09-19-2010 09:49 AM

This might be a great thread for Philly area members to indicate where they got the best deal, and if relevant other stuff about dealer issues encountered during the buying process. Apparently volume dealing is a major determinant, so presumably Reedman comes out ahead more often than not?

There seem to be a goodly number of Philly area members here.

Jim Hef 09-19-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasAce (Post 268355)
...Guess where I going on Saturday....

Oksy, it's Sunday night. Are you in your garage polishing your new purchase? How did you make out there?

barho 09-20-2010 12:50 PM

Stopped by Flemington Jeep (Flemington, NJ) on Friday and they had about 20 of them. Mostly Laredos, but 3 or 4 Limiteds (2 with 20's and 2 with 18's). Wanted to take a pic, but not good at uploading from Blackberry. Sorry :(