Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Can Limited or Overland be ordered without sunroof? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/can-limited-or-overland-be-ordered-without-sunroof-12932.html)

JoeSchmoe007 09-16-2010 12:07 PM

Can Limited or Overland be ordered without sunroof?

Can Limited or Overland be ordered without sunroof?

heather313 09-16-2010 12:33 PM

Re: Can Limited or Overland be ordered without sunroof?

I dont think so......Its standard on the LTD

MeanDean 09-16-2010 12:44 PM

I know that if you order the rear dvd player it will come with a smaller sunroof, but I don't think you can delete it entirely.

Scottina06 09-16-2010 02:17 PM

you may be able too...

I knoiw the wk SRT could be ordered without the sunroof even though it was standard...

barho 09-16-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 269117)
you may be able too...

I knoiw the wk SRT could be ordered without the sunroof even though it was standard...

Scott - the sunroof was not standard on the SRT

Marlon_JB2 09-16-2010 03:35 PM

Impossible.

Scottina06 09-16-2010 03:38 PM

hmmm...thats what I was told...anyway...I have only seen one SRT without it

Jim Hef 09-16-2010 03:52 PM

I wonder how many guys actually ordered an SRT, versus how many just picked them up off the lot. Seems the dealers would order them, more likely with all options, and take up the limited production.

Joe, are you really that worried that you may have a leak in the sunroof, or is it for the added headroom. I think your leak occurence was more than likely a low percentage happening.

JoeSchmoe007 09-16-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Hef (Post 269181)
I wonder how many guys actually ordered an SRT, versus how many just picked them up off the lot. Seems the dealers would order them, more likely with all options, and take up the limited production.

Joe, are you really that worried that you may have a leak in the sunroof, or is it for the added headroom. I think your leak occurence was more than likely a low percentage happening.

I am more worried about a leak (it was so much of a hassle and car started to stink after being flooded a couple of times) and it is so large that I consider it safety hazard. In my old ZJ there was at least hard plastic cover under the glass that I could close. In GC '11 there is nothing but thin fabric.

Brian1f1 09-16-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 (Post 269266)
I am more worried about a leak (it was so much of a hassle and car started to stink after being flooded a couple of times) and it is so large that I consider it safety hazard. In my old ZJ there was at least hard plastic cover under the glass that I could close. In GC '11 there is nothing but thin fabric.

Joe, no offense, but do you possibly have a touch of OCD? I have scene several of your posts and you seem to fret endlessly over sort of uncommon things.

My friend did the same thing and got a pill and now feels much better about everything. ;)

JoeSchmoe007 09-16-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian1f1 (Post 269297)
Joe, no offense, but do you possibly have a touch of OCD? I have scene several of your posts and you seem to fret endlessly over sort of uncommon things.

My friend did the same thing and got a pill and now feels much better about everything. ;)

I absolutely do have an OCD and pills no longer help.

:D

But look at some other posts - people use bathroom towels to protect floor mats and try to force wives to wear gloves during driving so that wood on the steering wheel doesn't get scratched. I feel right at home here. People like me keep this forum alive :D.

If my posts really annoy you - there is always "Ignore" functionality.

dubwarren 09-16-2010 08:34 PM

im ocd too joe. anything less means you dont care about your jeep. i wont drive my friends to the golf course because i know they will be too sweaty to get in afterwards.

is that ocd? i dunno. but no sweat in my jeep.....