Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   No command view sunroof with NAV? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/no-command-view-sunroof-with-nav-13074.html)

Morbeas 09-20-2010 06:42 PM

No command view sunroof with NAV?

I just tried to configure a Laredo X package with the command view sunroof and the 430N navigation radio and it tells me I have to give up one or the other??? Could this be true? What does the one have to do with the other?

dubwarren 09-20-2010 06:45 PM

Re: No command view sunroof with NAV?

the only reason you wouldnt be able to order the pano sunroof would be if you got the rear tv/dvd.

JoeSchmoe007 09-20-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubwarren (Post 271359)
the only reason you wouldnt be able to order the pano sunroof would be if you got the rear tv/dvd.

You are talking about Ltd or Overland (rear TV is not available on Laredo). He is talking about Laredo and he is right - Jeep.com won't allow it to be configured like this. Strange. Maybe it would be possible to swap 430 with 430N after delivery even though it is officially not supported.

Morbeas 09-20-2010 07:06 PM

So is this just a bug with Jeep's website or is it really not possible to order a Laredo X with a pano sunroof and the 430N radio?

JoeSchmoe007 09-20-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbeas (Post 271381)
So is this just a bug with Jeep's website or is it really not possible to order a Laredo X with a pano sunroof and the 430N radio?

Maybe Milous knows? Try asking your dealer.

dubwarren 09-20-2010 08:18 PM

id put my money on the jeep website being messed up. talk to marlon or milous.

JoeSchmoe007 09-20-2010 08:22 PM

I'd put my money on some stupid reason. Like Nav antenna is in the roof even though it doesn't make any sense - my standalone garmin is like 5 inches wide and doesn't need separate antenna.

Morbeas 09-20-2010 08:40 PM

Lol, so you're saying that you can't get an Overland or Limited with a pano roof and nav? That is absurd!

JoeSchmoe007 09-20-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbeas (Post 271472)
Lol, so you're saying that you can't get an Overland or Limited with a pano roof and nav? That is absurd!

LOL yeah I guess so. But didn't I say the reason is stupid?

Mattwilkins 09-20-2010 08:51 PM

The day I ordered my Overland I sat in a Black Overland with Quadra Lift, Pano Sunroof, and Nav.

dubwarren 09-20-2010 09:04 PM

I swear to you, only way you get the small sunroof is if you get the rear dvd/tv. the jeep site is always messed up. im telling you. but then again, i swore dallas would crush the skins in week one, and then i swore dallas would crush chicago in week 2. im done swearing.

HEMInator 09-20-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubwarren (Post 271492)
I swear to you, only way you get the small sunroof is if you get the rear dvd/tv. the jeep site is always messed up. im telling you. but then again, i swore dallas would crush the skins in week one, and then i swore dallas would crush chicago in week 2. im done swearing.

Cowboys fan I take it? I was just at the Bears vs. Cowboys game yesterday....Bears fan here...I could have told you the Cowboys weren't gonna blow the Bears out. Won two bets....I bet the Bears over the Boys and the Dolphins over the Vikings..it was a good day!