Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Canadian Orders for New Saddle and Blind Spot (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/canadian-orders-for-new-saddle-and-blind-spot-13102.html)

WABCLawyers 09-21-2010 03:10 PM

Canadian Orders for New Saddle and Blind Spot

Again, anyone have any idea for when dealers will be taking orders for the New Saddle Interior, and Blind Spot Detection?
Dealers I've been to are clueless; and I know more about the car then the sales people, and the managers...which is frustrating.
I've seen the relesae dates for the US as per the "sticky thread" Oct. 15 New Sadddle, and Dec. for Blind Spot.

bozer 09-21-2010 03:50 PM

Re: Canadian Orders for New Saddle and Blind Spot

I sent several emails today to local dealers and all have not replied. One did but he is avoiding my question of saddle interior and just trying to get me in there. I dont want to go to another dealership until I can order what I want.

topsailstar 09-21-2010 04:17 PM

Same thing here. I can't get any information from the dealer regarding saddle.

Red G8R 09-22-2010 01:55 PM

I'm still strongly considering buying in the US and importing it despite the loss of the warranty. The Canadian dealers and website just lacks information.

ghouston 09-24-2010 01:35 AM

I put a call in to Canadian Customer Service the other day asking about availability for the technology group and they just returned my call yesterday while I was at work. No availability to order until the new year. Looks like I'll be getting mine for spring!

Milous 09-24-2010 04:52 AM

Saddle interior production startup has been moved back from October 15th to October 30th. Ordering should be opening soon.

I have not heard of any firm dates for the Blind Spot option/package, just "December" is all I have at this time.

White WK Swagga 09-24-2010 05:05 AM

IMO to be a successful sales person you MUST know your product inside and out!!! No one want's to hear (I'm not sure) or (Let me check) when they're making a big purchase like that...

Jim Hef 09-24-2010 12:05 PM

All the knowledge of the product in the world can't be correct all the time! Jeep keeps changing standard equipment, and even the price. Good salesmen are still good salesmen, but you do need to get a sense that they can at least answer your questions.

WABCLawyers 11-04-2010 02:55 PM

You can now order both in Canada; delivery date --who knows!