Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   A really SAD day (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/a-really-sad-day-13131.html)

Kashef 09-21-2010 11:26 PM

A really SAD day

6 Attachment(s)
I really don't know what to say, never thought it would happen to me but thank god we are all fine

robpp 09-21-2010 11:31 PM

Re: A really SAD day

sorry to see that.

glad all are OK, thats most important.

that looks fixable.

Marlin 09-21-2010 11:42 PM

Glda you're ok bro!

And don't worry, it's only metal and plastic :)

Knightrider03m 09-21-2010 11:48 PM

I'm glad that your ok but I can't help but to bring up what I posted in my thread just yesterday;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrider03m (Post 271079)
Normally on this site if one member get into an crash, in a week or two another member happen to get into a crash too. Lets not start that trend again :lol:

I told you guys that this will happen. As the curse of JG continues.

Now since I thought about it, Joe crashed his Jeep a week or two ago, then me, and now you. So whos next :(

GR33N D3M0N 09-22-2010 12:15 AM

man...good luck....i thought of you Marcus, when i saw this thread...i hope im not next :worried: good luck in fixing it tho, it just gives u a reason to upgrade to an srt8 front bumper :D

Kashef 09-22-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

sorry to see that.

glad all are OK, thats most important.

that looks fixable.
Thanks it's fixable but still haven't checked the suspension yet cause i'm sure that the left arm is broken

Quote:

Glda you're ok bro!

And don't worry, it's only metal and plastic
Thanks Marlin and it is all plastic ;)

Quote:

I'm glad that your ok but I can't help but to bring up what I posted in my thread just yesterday;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrider03m
Normally on this site if one member get into an crash, in a week or two another member happen to get into a crash too. Lets not start that trend again
I told you guys that this will happen. As the curse of JG continues.

Now since I thought about it, Joe crashed his Jeep a week or two ago, then me, and now you. So whos next
I swear that your THREAD was the first thing that came up to my mind
I was like what da heck I' ve just read a thread about accidents yesterday
Thanks and please no more predictions :D

Quote:

man...good luck....i thought of you Marcus, when i saw this thread...i hope im not next good luck in fixing it tho, it just gives u a reason to upgrade to an srt8 front bumper
Thanks moe all i can say is hamdolelaah, and i wish i can buy an srt8 front end but what I've been told is that my insurance company will send an adjuster who will decide what would be replaced and what wouldn't

GR33N D3M0N 09-22-2010 12:50 AM

thats all you can say man, Al hamdullilah, nobody was hurt, and good luck with the insurance company...Boniomario will be good help with that...you could PM him if you have any insurance questions, im sure he wont mind...

Kashef 09-22-2010 12:54 AM

well i'm going to my broker first thing in the morning and we'll see how it goes from there, and i'll pm him if i needed any help, it's just weird cause its my first accident
thanks Moe

SvenskaJeepGuy 09-22-2010 01:00 AM

glad to hear no one was hurt, blame marcus for all of this lol. a few months ago i crashed my jeep right after i saw two WKs smashed up outside my local body shop and when a few members had accidents. we need a new JG rule where accident pics cant be posted because its bad mojo haha. good luck with the repairs! mine ended up better than before the accident, hopefully you have similar luck

StoneCold 09-22-2010 03:40 AM

Damn that sucks, but glad you're all OK. Cars are easier to repair than people.:thumbsup:

jeepnjeep 09-22-2010 06:07 AM

Sucks! Glad everyone is OK. The damage doesn't look too bad but once you get under it, you'll see if it's more extensive. Still, as others have said, it will be fixed.:thumbsup:

Chuck 09-22-2010 06:52 AM

Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad everyone is okay though.