Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

:O My Interior

5K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  00wj 
#1 ·
#13 ·
hector,

WTHeck!

Is that to fix something or what bro?
yeah man something has been bugging me for a long time so I took the time to get it fixed

I remember how long it took me to take off half of my interior in my ZJ...... I feel your pain :eek:
lots of work.

sure is about 2-3hrs with no help

I like that you sitll have the radio in there!
Got to have the music bumpin as i work lol

My guess would have been the blend doors or a heater core replacement but this is posted in the visual mods section. I want to see the pic afterward just to see if there are any left over parts. :D
most likely missing screws lol

You can't just show us that and disappear. Thats like showing a nude pic of Eva Mendez and Kim Kardashian and cutting out the T&A. LOL
LMAO!!

lol @ Nate ... I bet Hector has some project up his sleeve like always
Maybe... :p

Its gotta be black and white interior :D
He's wrapping everything in Suede.
That would be sweet! I still want to do my headliner in suede but not yet

#3 ·
:eek: :eek:

#7 ·
My guess would have been the blend doors or a heater core replacement but this is posted in the visual mods section. I want to see the pic afterward just to see if there are any left over parts. :D

#8 ·
You can't just show us that and disappear. Thats like showing a nude pic of Eva Mendez and Kim Kardashian and cutting out the T&A. LOL

#10 ·
I know it's a mod cause he took the door panels off too!!!! :thumbsup:

#22 ·
That looks just friggin' scary!!

#30 ·
sweet lights dude, how'd you do that? A full write up would be sick seeing as no one has done it yet!

Either way props!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.