Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Ventilated Seats (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/ventilated-seats-13427.html)

suprand 09-29-2010 04:33 PM

Ventilated Seats
 
I have the ventilated seat option on my overland. I dont know if im just used to it or what..but am interested to see your experience with the pressure or amount of air that comes through the seats. I feel like sometimes the pressure is noticable and at times not as noticable (even though it feels on). Thoughts?

dubwarren 09-29-2010 05:06 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
It's always noticable when Im using it and always feels cool. Although sometimes i wish i could turn it up.....

Technosavant 09-29-2010 05:43 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
It probably depends on the temperature of the air and the clothing you're wearing. Thin summer clothes and cold A/C = you really notice. Jeans, a knit shirt with undershirt and ambient air = not so much. Either way, the air circulation does help with the back sweats on hot days.

moosehead 09-29-2010 06:04 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hallelujah! We finally get ventilated seats vs. those gawd forsaken heating pads.

jonesark 09-29-2010 06:07 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Technosavant (Post 276805)
It probably depends on the temperature of the air and the clothing you're wearing. Thin summer clothes and cold A/C = you really notice. Jeans, a knit shirt with undershirt and ambient air = not so much. Either way, the air circulation does help with the back sweats on hot days.

I agree. I believe it has a lot to do with your clothing. I noticed this myself.

JoeSchmoe007 09-29-2010 06:16 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
I am getting me one of these (laugh all you want):

http://www.allcushions.com/

moosehead 09-29-2010 06:18 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 (Post 276824)
I am getting me one of these (laugh all you want):

http://www.allcushions.com/


Highly recommended by NY cabbies.

bpmcgee 09-29-2010 07:14 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 (Post 276824)
I am getting me one of these (laugh all you want):

http://www.allcushions.com/


Thanks for the offer. Don't mind if I do! :lol:

Butler 09-30-2010 10:43 AM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Never had ventilated seats. Looking forward to them.

dubwarren 09-30-2010 12:28 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 (Post 276824)
I am getting me one of these (laugh all you want):

http://www.allcushions.com/


is that supposed to be some sort of punishment? or are they more comfortable....it looks like punishment. im wrong all the time.....am i wrong this time?

JoeSchmoe007 09-30-2010 01:59 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dubwarren (Post 277222)
is that supposed to be some sort of punishment? or are they more comfortable....it looks like punishment. im wrong all the time.....am i wrong this time?

Yes, you are wrong all the time, including this time :D

I've always had this in my ZJ. I found them very comfortable. They do scratch seat leather a bit but on my old ZJ I just didn't care. On new WK2 I will put some rug under them to protect leather.

Jim Hef 09-30-2010 02:15 PM

Re: Ventilated Seats
 
Only in Brooklyn could you get away with that on your new seats! :p Besides, can you imagine Bozer's naked ass running on the beads? Talk about perversions! :lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community