Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   SouthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/)
-   -   South Carolina (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/south-carolina-13620.html)

LTrainGC 10-05-2010 10:15 AM

South Carolina

Who else we got out there livin' in the SC?!

I'm in the upstate... live in Greenville, work in Clemson!

98kotart 10-06-2010 06:58 PM

Re: South Carolina

I'm moving down to Greenville the end of the month from Massachusetts. My girlfriend moved down there recently so I will be coming down searching for a job. I'll be in Powdersville

XXX007 10-06-2010 07:02 PM

I frequent Florence and Charleston on visit with the in-laws...

LTrainGC 10-06-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98kotart (Post 280394)
I'm moving down to Greenville the end of the month from Massachusetts. My girlfriend moved down there recently so I will be coming down searching for a job. I'll be in Powdersville

Nice! Greenville is great, I love it. Where in MA are you moving from?

98kotart 10-07-2010 05:58 PM

yeah, I like Greenville a lot. I hope I'm able to find a job. I went to school for Industrial Design and I spent a few months down there looking into companies but I find it easier to be there to get in touch with people and get my name in places. I want to eventually start my own company designing custom automotive parts. I design all sorts of products right now from medical to consumer products. I also detail cars so I am planning on doing that while I am down there. If you hear of any jobs, keep me posted. I know BMW is hiring another 600 people for production so I am going to try to get in there temporarily. ...I'm moving from Chelmsford MA. 30 minutes north of Boston.

LTrainGC 10-07-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98kotart (Post 280920)
yeah, I like Greenville a lot. I hope I'm able to find a job. I went to school for Industrial Design and I spent a few months down there looking into companies but I find it easier to be there to get in touch with people and get my name in places. I want to eventually start my own company designing custom automotive parts. I design all sorts of products right now from medical to consumer products. I also detail cars so I am planning on doing that while I am down there. If you hear of any jobs, keep me posted. I know BMW is hiring another 600 people for production so I am going to try to get in there temporarily. ...I'm moving from Chelmsford MA. 30 minutes north of Boston.

Yeah BMW will be hiring assembly line people here shortly. They might have other positions open though.

One of my roommates, and a couple other friends work for Michelin and they enjoy their work, another one of my roommates works for Fluor (big engineering firm), and another one of my roommates works for Bosch (that is in Anderson) as a financial analyst. Lockheed Martin also has a facility down here.

I'll keep an ear out for any kind of openings.

jeff05wk 03-05-2011 03:34 PM

I live in Boiling Springs, SC... Spartanburg area.

remmy 03-07-2011 07:46 AM

I'm from charleston but I'm stationed in Norfolk.

lll2for3lll 03-30-2011 09:58 PM

I just might apply at the BMW of Greenville. I'm a recent graduate with a degree in Electronics Engineering.

But if I get accepted into Army Flight School first, then I'm out........or up.

XXX007 03-31-2011 12:02 AM

Heading to SC in the A.M., gonna be cooking a huge creole jambalaya at the Florence Relay for Life Friday night if anyone is in the area come on by...

lll2for3lll 03-31-2011 12:06 AM

Hot damn. Sound finger lickin'.

TigerFire58 04-29-2011 08:47 PM

Greenville, SC born and bred, just moved to charlotte last feb though. frequent often to see the parents, brother plays football for clemson.

ride often.