Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Vipers on the way (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/vipers-on-the-way-13761.html)

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:32 PM

Vipers on the way

After debating a long time whether to start modding again or not I have decided to continue. I finally decided to do the 20" Vipers. I paid for them today, but it won't be ready-shipped-installed until late next week.

I am going with the Gloss Black 20" Vipers w/the red strip. I've got a shop in my town they are getting sent to and the tires I will be going with are Kumhos. The reason its going to take so long is because they didn't have it painted and the holes are not drilled yet.

Anyways once they get here and installed I will post up pics....and yes they are the ones directly from Factory Reproduction.

Scottina06 10-08-2010 10:33 PM

Re: Vipers on the way

congrats DUDE! Gonna be sick!

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:39 PM

Thanks man....its funny though because my shop guy didn't get the reason why I wanted Vipers instead of SRT's...I told him that is the reason why I am different because I'm not like everyone else. He along with the other shop guys thought my jeep was a SRT, lol...and when I told them it wasn't the tripped out....should have seen there faces.....that shit never get old.

Scottina06 10-08-2010 10:41 PM

LOL>.....now get the SRT skirts.....

08Hemi 10-08-2010 10:46 PM

Nice dude! Looking forward to pics...did you get staggered?

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:46 PM

lol. I have to save up again....lol. Thats my last mod if I can find a good deal on one.

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:48 PM

No I got the 20x9 because that is what I am running on my Jeep right now with my American Racing RTS11's and they are 20x8.5. So the vipers are already alittle bit bigger and its easier to do rotations.

08Hemi 10-08-2010 10:52 PM

For sure...I didn't know u had 20's on now! So are you getting new tires or just swapping the tires onto the vipers? I love the look of the VIPs, IMO you made a great choice! And gloss black will look $$$!

Edit - I knew u had wheels but they are like mine - they look smaller than they are!!! The vipers will look bigger with the flat face. Between the lip and black finish, the wheels can look a lot smaller than they are. I dnt care though....you going to sell your wheels? I guarantee someone will want those

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:56 PM

Getting new tires. I have Falkens right now, but I will be getting Kumhos...i forget the sizing, but they are the same as the Falkens.

SoCalMoparWK 10-08-2010 10:57 PM

$$$ is right, I'm broke again, lol.

08Hemi 10-08-2010 11:50 PM

I hear ya...it never ends! I thought I was done after my wheels. Yeah fawning right who am I trying to kid hahaha!!! Seriously though the VIPs will look great

JAYBEE3 10-09-2010 06:50 PM

Why didnt you go with 22" Vipers??? so the Gloss Black with the red pin strip they have that option fo the Jeep as well??? i thought that color was only for the LX