Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Build status thread for Overlands with Tech package

75K views 620 replies 74 participants last post by  Cperez 
#1 ·
I think it would be helpful for those of us waiting for Overlands with the tech package to know the status of others. I ordered mine more than three weeks ago (9/18). Also ordered mineral grey and saddle interior. Still in "C" status. I called jeep customer service today and they had no idea when it would go into production or be delivered. Anyone with the tech package in anything other than "C" status. :mad:

#76 · (Edited)
Called to order manual's this afternoon and got a surprise.....was told my Overland that had gone to "D" with VIN last Monday has gone to "D1" as of late yesterday. Looking like we may see these vehicles before Christmas:thumbsup:

Overland 4x4, 5.7L, Blackberry, Tech. Pkg.,L/D Frost Beige.

#101 ·
I am quoting myself because Chrysler Call Info is as screwed up as the rest of the Corp. Today I stopped in at dealer and was told I was still in D scheduling.:mad: I guess the only info we can depend on is what Milous has for us........:thumbsup:

#77 ·
Called today, guess I'm still D status....nothing new since last week when I got my VIN.

#78 ·
I have the Tech Pkg on my order.....and I just got a D1 status and an estimated delivery date of Nov 24. Clue me in on what "D1" means. :confused:....is there any other "status" to follow...or is D1 "it"?

#85 ·
Wow!! That's awesome! You mean that my dealer may have actually got something right...... :eek:

#89 ·
Even though Saddle and Mineral Gray are in production, I wonder if the combo with tech package is slowing things up for me. Ordered 9/18 and still in D.

#96 ·
Here's my status from the dealer:

Ordered 10/16/10
D status 10/26/10
D1 status 10/29/10
Estimated ship date is 11/17/10.

Dealer thinks he will have the vehicle by the end of November.

Overland
Silver / Black
Hemi
Tech Package
Off Road Package
430N Nav

#97 ·
I ordered almost a month before you and I'm not even D1 yet.....

:slapfight:

#98 ·
Me too! Milous said they might start building tech packages Monday so not sure why i'm still in D status too if I order Sept 28th. Not sure what the deal is but I'm getting too antsy and I would like to have my Overland before its outdated. Being a little dramatic but I want it before 1st big snow storm!

#102 ·
Me too! Milous said they might start building tech packages Monday so not sure why i'm still in D status too if I order Sept 28th. Not sure what the deal is but I'm getting too antsy and I would like to have my Overland before its outdated. Being a little dramatic but I want it before 1st big snow storm!
I think the difference is you, Joansark, and I also ordered Saddle interior, as well as tech package. So, I'm wondering if that, or the combination is somehow the holdup now :( Also, hoping to get mine before 1st storm

#99 ·
Plasticar,

I see that you have a D1 status with estimated ship date of Nov 17th but on build status it has you still in D status. Which one is accurate?

#100 ·
Hi jrfenway,

What I posted is correct. The dealer is sending me PDFs of the order status from his computer.

For some reason Milous is having trouble tracking my order, so the tracking page does not have the latest info about my order.

#105 ·
Called today and was told my overland is ready to proceed to the line and that I should have a estimated ship date in the next few days. Not sure if that's any different than what it was 2 weeks ago when I got the VIN??

#106 ·
Just hung up with jeep. They had my vin number but showed nothing eles. Its not built and she didn't have a schedule on when it would be built. And forget about any delivery date, thats a joke. This overland with saddle and no tech. was ordered on the 21st of Sept. Looking like early 2011 at this point. Totally pathetic.

#107 ·
Same here. For one I couldn't understand the woman through her accent and she said its on the line, but no idea where or if it has an estimate date of shipping. I asked her what the status code was specifically C or D and she said she don't know what that means! Wow guess I'll try my luck again later. Oh yeah she told me call back in 2-3 weeks to see if there is any new progress on my truck (I ordered it 9/17)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.