Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/where-can-i-find-a-good-stubby-billet-antenna-for-my-07-wk-14096.html)

TheAngryMinnow 10-18-2010 11:20 AM

Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
I bought one from NDZPerformance on ebay a week ago, never got a single email after two to them then today they email me telling me their last batch's powdercoat wasn't satisfactory and was sent back and expected "soon".

Needless to say I need to find another seller who has them. I need a black 6" maybe? Just a clean stubby no fancy ornate crap on it.

robpp 10-18-2010 11:24 AM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
bro you need to try the search button once in a while.......

find the GB area and there is a good one there from SLVLTNG

White Chocolate 10-18-2010 11:28 AM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
Yep, the group buy only has a few left thought, so I would jump on it quick.

TheAngryMinnow 10-18-2010 11:49 AM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
thanks i did do a search but that thread didnt show up

Megatron 10-18-2010 01:04 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryMinnow (Post 286581)
thanks i did do a search but that thread didnt show up

Try this sir.

http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php...shorty+antenna

08Hemi 10-18-2010 03:00 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
here is the link where I got mine...over a year now and no signs or wear/tear and they are SOLID. I punctured my arm with the 8" spear type I got while washing my windshield HAHA

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotor...Q5fAccessories

TheAngryMinnow 10-18-2010 06:59 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 08Hemi (Post 286712)
here is the link where I got mine...over a year now and no signs or wear/tear and they are SOLID. I punctured my arm with the 8" spear type I got while washing my windshield HAHA

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotor...Q5fAccessories

Ended up buying one from slvltng tonight. I DID buy one of those that you linked last week, they never emailed me so 8 days and 2 emails later they finally reply that theyre backordered. I canceled the order today and bought here:)

jasonjsl 10-18-2010 07:33 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
I just bought one from the group buy today...but i dont understand why you would want the same thing i have on my jeep, which you dont like because i have smoked fogs installed. I just dont understand why anyone would do domething like that.Doesnt make any sense.....lol

TheAngryMinnow 10-18-2010 08:22 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonjsl (Post 286881)
I just bought one from the group buy today...but i dont understand why you would want the same thing i have on my jeep, which you dont like because i have smoked fogs installed. I just dont understand why anyone would do domething like that.Doesnt make any sense.....lol

who said i dont like your jeep? smoked fogs just didnt make sense to me, I was picturing dark tint, stop trying to be a smartass:slapfight::lol:

jasonjsl 10-18-2010 09:01 PM

Re: Where can I find a good stubby billet antenna for my 07 WK?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryMinnow (Post 286928)
who said i dont like your jeep? smoked fogs just didnt make sense to me, I was picturing dark tint, stop trying to be a smartass:slapfight::lol:

hahaha...i just bustin your balls...truce for now http://jeepgarage.org/images/icons/icon6.gif


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community