Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

New HID fogs, LEDs, mesh grille and a great dane!

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  SvenskaJeepGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
Got my set of 6000k HID fogs from www.bajahid.com and they are SICK. switching from these to the high beams is like putting on yellow sunglasses it makes me sick!! now i can't wait to do the headlight retrofit on my 07 WK. The fogs were easy enough to install without removing the bumper cover BUT I would recommend removing it for better ballast mounting. The best place I found was inside the bumper and the adhesive the ballast comes with sucks, insufficient for adhering it to the bumper.

I also did the mesh grille install and as you'll see the 07's have these weird tabs I have to cut down. With the tabs the way they are, the screws stick out and hit a lip on the bottom bracket and I had to cut into the lip so the screws would fit (note to others: use flat head screws!!)

The interior LEDs are very nice, much brighter (removed the front map light reflectors for more lighting) and the license plate lights look sharp especially with the stone white. Bought them as a set off ebay for about $25 for the interior front maps, side back doors and plate lights (havent changed the footwells or lift gate light yet).

Also took off the air dam in front and actually like it a bit better without it, so it stays off for now.

and finally a shot of my great dane, Zane.

See less See more
#3 ·
ehhhh, i would put the front air dam back on.....but thats my opinion

#4 ·
from new tampa near wesley chapel

i got it from lowe's i cut it out of a screen door grille (a mounted mesh on a frame for $20), it was already powercoated, came in grey, SS or white so I went with grey and painted it black. theyre back by the doors.

and JR, i want to get the body kit like you've got, it looks great

#8 ·
last semester of my master's program at USF's college of medicine right now:) then off to law school.

#7 ·
awesome!

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.