Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Anyone with saddle interior got a build date? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/anyone-with-saddle-interior-got-a-build-date-14371.html)

bpmcgee 10-25-2010 08:48 AM

Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
I ordered 10/1, so I imagine I'll go D1 soon here. They're supposed to start building saddle interiors 10/30.

B

DJWeaver 10-26-2010 09:05 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
I've got a ship date of 11/1/10 assigned with my saddle interior.

I ordered the day it opened up on 9/15/10.

jonesark 10-26-2010 09:19 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
That's great! Wish that included the tech package!!

cutt288 10-26-2010 10:32 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Wish it did indeed

talongs 10-27-2010 06:09 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpmcgee (Post 290325)
I ordered 10/1, so I imagine I'll go D1 soon here. They're supposed to start building saddle interiors 10/30.

B

I'm a 10/1 Saddle order too. Also not D1 yet. Not Tech Package or Mineral Grey.

bpmcgee 10-27-2010 06:16 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Sounds like we're about the same, Talong. My only option is the 5.7. I'll keep an eye on your status to know when mine should pop!

B

bpmcgee 11-09-2010 03:14 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
bump

rlflesh 11-09-2010 03:45 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
similar to the mineral gray exterior color question where it was determined that the color was already out there on other Chrysler vehicles and you could see those now, does anyone know if the saddle interior is already out there on other vehicles that we could see now? Or do we need to wait to see a GC hit the lot to know exactly what it will look like?

bpmcgee 11-09-2010 03:47 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlflesh (Post 298648)
similar to the mineral gray exterior color question where it was determined that the color was already out there on other Chrysler vehicles and you could see those now, does anyone know if the saddle interior is already out there on other vehicles that we could see now? Or do we need to wait to see a GC hit the lot to know exactly what it will look like?

There's already a thread to answer that question, rlflesh http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=14646

bpmcgee 11-10-2010 12:14 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
I just got a call from my dealer. His rep said there is a supplier issue with the saddle interior, and these orders are being delayed.

Just telling you what he said -- I've got no evidence to confirm or refute it, other than it seems like all of the orders here with saddle interior aren't going D1.

B

bozer 11-10-2010 12:29 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpmcgee (Post 299090)
I just got a call from my dealer. His rep said there is a supplier issue with the saddle interior, and these orders are being delayed.

Just telling you what he said -- I've got no evidence to confirm or refute it, other than it seems like all of the orders here with saddle interior aren't going D1.

B

http://www.sadtrombone.com

jonesark 11-10-2010 02:50 PM

Re: Anyone with saddle interior got a build date?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpmcgee (Post 299090)
I just got a call from my dealer. His rep said there is a supplier issue with the saddle interior, and these orders are being delayed.

Just telling you what he said -- I've got no evidence to confirm or refute it, other than it seems like all of the orders here with saddle interior aren't going D1.

B

As much as I don't want to believe you....you are probably right. Explains the D1 delays.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community