Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Off Road Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/)
-   -   4xguard... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/4xguard-14433.html)

JeepCoop 10-26-2010 06:08 PM

4xguard...
 
Matrix Brush Guard System has been ordered!!!! Too bad it's back ordered. :( It's ok though, I can wait a few weeks, I guess!

Will take pics of before, during, and after install! Can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

And on to my question...? Which lights should I toss on there? I know the Hella Black Magics are pretty sweet but I'm lookin for some bright a$$ sh!t!! Any recommendations?

hemisareslow 10-26-2010 07:18 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
I had a set of the black magics and they were pretty nice....now I have a set of piaa 550s on my truck...the hi/low beam function is nice...what is your budget on lights?

JeepCoop 10-26-2010 07:30 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hemisareslow (Post 291120)
I had a set of the black magics and they were pretty nice....now I have a set of piaa 550s on my truck...the hi/low beam function is nice...what is your budget on lights?

Yea they look nice! PIAAs huh? What's the wattage? I want something mid level. I want good bright lights, but I dont want to pay too much...

206WJ 10-27-2010 10:24 AM

Re: 4xguard...
 
x2 on the 550's!! I love mine!

This is the LOW BEAM!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC01951.jpg

JeepCoop 10-27-2010 04:09 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 206WJ (Post 291469)
x2 on the 550's!! I love mine!

This is the LOW BEAM!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC01951.jpg


WOW not bad! Do you have a pic of the highs? ;)

206WJ 10-27-2010 04:13 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Not on this computer. I'll get to them tomorrow.

JeepCoop 10-28-2010 04:42 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Sweet thanks! Im lookin into these bad boys!! Where did you hook up your switch?

206WJ 10-28-2010 05:52 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gregrocks79 (Post 292264)
Sweet thanks! Im lookin into these bad boys!! Where did you hook up your switch?


I made a switch pannel. Since I have a few other things too.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/DSC01031.jpg

JeepCoop 10-29-2010 11:19 AM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 206WJ (Post 292293)
I made a switch pannel. Since I have a few other things too.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/DSC01031.jpg

Oh damn nice!!! What else you got them switches for?? haha

206WJ 10-29-2010 03:07 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
There's beenn 1 more added, but they are Strobe lights, Reverse/Aux rear lights, Compressor, and Front Air locker, and my Piaa's. Then a USB port on the end for charging things ike cell phones.

OBXJeep 10-29-2010 10:40 PM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Awesome! I'm jealous because I want that brush guard setup but just don't have the extra $ :(

JeepCoop 10-30-2010 12:52 AM

Re: 4xguard...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OBXJeep (Post 292987)
Awesome! I'm jealous because I want that brush guard setup but just don't have the extra $ :(

Gotta love when the gov't gives you some of your money back cuz the effed up! Haha and yea the system aint cheap. Im just gettin the mounting platform, rail guards, grill hoop and D ring shackles! And some lights front and rear! haha


206WJ- Nice! I want an air compressor one day


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community