Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Any Dark Charcoal Overlands with Light Interior??? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/any-dark-charcoal-overlands-with-light-interior-14450.html)

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 07:19 AM

Any Dark Charcoal Overlands with Light Interior???

I am trying to find photos of an Dark Charcoal Overland and Light Frost Beige interior. PLEASE anyone?
According to WK2Jeeps.com there is no Black/Light Frost Beige on the Overland. Only Dark/Light Frost Beige? Is this correct?
Anyone with pics? I found lots of photos with Charcoal exterior, but cant seem to find any OVERLANDS with LIGHT interior.

esports15 10-27-2010 08:00 AM

Re: Any Dark Charcoal Overlands with Light Interior???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunecrawler (Post 291402)
I am trying to find photos of an Dark Charcoal Overland and Light Frost Beige interior. PLEASE anyone?
According to WK2Jeeps.com there is no Black/Light Frost Beige on the Overland. Only Dark/Light Frost Beige? Is this correct?
Anyone with pics? I found lots of photos with Charcoal exterior, but cant seem to find any OVERLANDS with LIGHT interior.

I have dark charcoal overland with the light interior

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 08:04 AM

Thank you!
Any photos of the interior? Is that Dark or Black with light frost beige?

parker 10-27-2010 08:55 AM

Overlands come with dark/light frost biege. The limited or the laredoX with luxury package have the black/ light frost biege combo.

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 09:07 AM

That is what I understood...so I'm looking for any photos of the Black/light frost beige combo.
The pics on WK2jeeps are not very clear for the Overland.

Nbtstatic 10-27-2010 10:10 AM

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/wk2-limited-dark-charcoal-13034.html

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 12:25 PM

Seen that, but that is a Limited black/light frost beige

Nbtstatic 10-27-2010 12:45 PM

Well, I will be taking delivery of a Dark Charcoal Overland with beige interior tomorrow night, (10-28) so if you don't find any pics, I will have some for you Friday.

NB

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 02:20 PM

Thanks, would appreciate those :thumbsup:

bebe 10-27-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunecrawler (Post 291402)

The Light Frost Beige/Dark Frost Beige - hard to find pictures that represents the true color. IMHO. You've only got 2 choices right now for the Overland interior. (Saddle on the way) You can't get a black/frost on the Overland. On the Overland, (the light/dark frost) the dash is a dark, dark brown. And the carpeting is a darkish brown. The seats are a light beige. We just rejected our first Overland order because we didn't like the Silver with Light/Dark Frost combo. But different strokes....
Good luck finding photos! Go to a dealership and study the colors if you can. We ordered without actually seeing the Overland's frost interior and we wished we hadn't. But all is ok now.

Dunecrawler 10-27-2010 09:47 PM

Hi, yeah I remember reading your post before regarding this. I would actually prefer the black/light frost beige, but like you said, it is not available on the Overland. I found some photos of that combo on a white one and I agree. I am not sure I like the interior combo. Heading to Jeep today and hopefully I will be able to see one.
I dont have a lot of options here. Must sort of take what I can get.

bebe 10-28-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunecrawler (Post 291916)
Hi, yeah I remember reading your post before regarding this. I would actually prefer the black/light frost beige, but like you said, it is not available on the Overland. I found some photos of that combo on a white one and I agree. I am not sure I like the interior combo. Heading to Jeep today and hopefully I will be able to see one.
I dont have a lot of options here. Must sort of take what I can get.

2 (3 w/saddle) interior options is tough. While black is fine, we are in Texas and in the summer, it is brutal. We wanted the light interior, but not with the dark brown.