Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Got my black on black overland and I'm impressed.. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/got-my-black-on-black-overland-and-im-impressed-14455.html)

RenegadeNY 10-27-2010 12:25 PM

Got my black on black overland and I'm impressed..

I happened to find the configuration I wanted at a local dealer.. nice surprise considering I was more or less accepting of the fact I'd have to wait 2 months.

well, to summarize.. outstanding. I dont know who or what get their engineering and design juices flowing but my oh my.. In my comparison against the X5, ML, Q7, Touareg, and XC90 there was no comparison.

This is coming from someone who never looked at american cars as legitimate forms of transportation. Excuse me while I bite my lip on that one.

This is one aggressive looking vehicle.

Proud to be a Jeep owner!

moosehead 10-27-2010 12:27 PM

Re: Got my black on black overland and I'm impressed..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenegadeNY (Post 291534)
I happened to find the configuration I wanted at a local dealer.. nice surprise considering I was more or less accepting of the fact I'd have to wait 2 months.

well, to summarize.. outstanding. I dont know who or what get their engineering and design juices flowing but my oh my.. In my comparison against the X5, ML, Q7, Touareg, and XC90 there was no comparison.

This is coming from someone who never looked at american cars as legitimate forms of transportation. Excuse me while I bite my lip on that one.

This is one aggressive looking vehicle.

Proud to be a Jeep owner!

+1 and congrats. how about some photos of the ACDC JGC?

azcats2 10-27-2010 12:31 PM

congrats on the find. pics!

Chuck 10-27-2010 12:34 PM

Congrats! Yeah the general consensus seems to be that Jeep finally stepped their game up. X3 on those photos.

RyeGuy 10-27-2010 12:48 PM

Where did you find it from it might have been the one I ordered but abandoned for another.

topsailstar 10-27-2010 12:55 PM

They really hit a home run here. I completely agree, I looked at Touraeg's, X5's, ML's, 4runners, etc. This one was hands down the best. I even turned in my Mercedes for this Jeep and have thought twice about it.

RenegadeNY 10-27-2010 12:59 PM

I'll get some pics up soon.. Been rainy and gloomy and I haven't had good lighting near the garage.

ps.. Its the v6.. not the hemi - and its certainly got more than enough power since I dont tow not to mention the obvious fuel savings.

Scottina06 10-27-2010 03:07 PM

congrats and great to have ya!

bh22jeep 10-27-2010 03:18 PM

Congrats

morecowbell 10-28-2010 08:17 AM

I am also getting out of an X5 (2009, 4.8) and looking to buy/lease an Overland/Limited.

Can you tell me which dealer you used in NY and whether or not it was a good experience?

Thanks in advance.

GR33N D3M0N 10-28-2010 09:23 AM

Congrats!!