Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   What is included with Laredo X? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/what-is-included-with-laredo-x-14535.html)

JoeSchmoe007 10-29-2010 05:40 PM

What is included with Laredo X?

I took delivery today. Overall I find everything great, no problems whatsoever. More detailed review to follow later. But I do have one question:

I have Laredo X V6 4x4 QTI + 430N Nav + Towing package.

There was nothing in the glove compartment except a sequencing sheet and a couple empty plastic bags.

All I have is 2 remotes , spare tire, jack and flashlight.

Am I missing anything? I know it doesn't come with printed manual but I think I saw an Ipod (?) cable on some pictures.

robpp 10-29-2010 05:42 PM

Re: What is included with Laredo X?

congrats joe. i think i saw an IPOD plug that comes in thru the back of the glove compartment..........not an actual seperate cable. I cant swear i thought thats what was posted here.

azzolij 10-29-2010 06:58 PM

You should have a small manual, a DVD and "fabric" case that the manual fits in.
I think only the Overland gets an iPod cable. I know I had to provide my own
for my Limited. You'll find the PDF documents or the hard copy manuals you
can request from Jeep more useful than the small manual.

pattyboy 10-29-2010 07:00 PM

:)joe, it should have a small booklet and and dvd with a green pouch in the glove box the i pod wirecame with the 730 not sure with 430 you seem to have every thing else.... call the 800 munber and request all printed materials...the best pat

azzolij 10-29-2010 07:31 PM

After you open the glove compartment there is a small shelf under the dash
that the small manual sits in. My sales person pointed it out when we looking
at mine before I paid for it.

Bmwister 10-29-2010 07:32 PM

Congrats, JoeScmoe...you got the exact setup I've planned on; I'd get a limited but do NOT want the damn sunroof, my only real nitpick with the JGC. There isn't a cable for the iPhone standard, but I was told you can get it and there's a hook-up for it behind the stereo so you can use the dash cubby area or the glove box....I was also told that you can just hook up the iPhone (or Pod, Touch etc.) via the USB in the console (the shallow-depth section). It would be nice to know for sure if it is controllable via the stereo controls so let us know!

JoeSchmoe007 10-29-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwister (Post 292880)
Congrats, JoeScmoe...you got the exact setup I've planned on; I'd get a limited but do NOT want the damn sunroof, my only real nitpick with the JGC. There isn't a cable for the iPhone standard, but I was told you can get it and there's a hook-up for it behind the stereo so you can use the dash cubby area or the glove box....I was also told that you can just hook up the iPhone (or Pod, Touch etc.) via the USB in the console (the shallow-depth section). It would be nice to know for sure if it is controllable via the stereo controls so let us know!

You will like this setup. It is missing nothing IMO. I truly don't care about any options exclusive to Ltd or Ov. I even pondered if I need X package but got it for 430N and other goodies.

Yeah, same here - didn't want the sunroof. Did you check if sunroof can be deleted on Ltd?

I don't really have an IPhone/Pad so don't care about cable much but wanted to know if I was missing something.

JoeSchmoe007 10-30-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azzolij (Post 292878)
After you open the glove compartment there is a small shelf under the dash
that the small manual sits in. My sales person pointed it out when we looking
at mine before I paid for it.

I missed your post yesterday. Found that shelf this morning and package with everything was there.