Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Building Status Codes

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Cherodude 
#1 ·
Would someone be kind enough to provide the link to the WK2 building and vehicle location codes as well as definitions?

Thanks in advance!:)

#2 ·
Scheduled
C – tentative schedule
D – firm schedule: serial number is assigned.
D1 – gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned
D2 – gateline: framing and build imminent, usually within 3-6 days

Build
E – framing
F – paint
G – trim

Built
I – unit is pending final inspection
J – vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier
JB – shipped to body vendor
JE – shipped to emissions
JJ – consigned body vendor
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced

Other
Avi (Automotive visual Inspection)

#4 ·
I plan on posting a ton of pics....but nothing new on my build date. I got the VIN about 3 weeks ago but each time I call I'm told the same thing...ready to proceed to the line.

#5 ·
So frustrating....one day there are restrictions the next they are removed...the wait times are insane! I ordered mine 11/11/10 Stone white with Frost Beige but am thinking that I might prefer the saddle. Waiting to hear if I can change it or not. Wish they had the Media Center issues worked out..wanted the 730N but can now only order with the 430N. The dealer said 45 days and I just chuckled...I'm think 8 wks min. Look forward to seeing your pics! Thanks :)

#6 ·
Slusse,

There are Saddle interior orders here that were placed on 9/15 and still don't even have build dates. Those orders are being built VERY slowly.

Add to that they're going to start building Durangos soon, which will delay ALL Cherokee orders.

If you switch to Saddle, don't expect to see your Jeep this year. Maybe by Valentines day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.