Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   SEMA photos (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/sema-photos-14676.html)

Red G8R 11-02-2010 04:38 PM

SEMA photos
 
9 Attachment(s)
Some pics sent to me from SEMA. On the Charcoal Jeep, those are 22" version of the Overland's 20"s.

I'll add more as I get them.

Scottina06 11-02-2010 04:46 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
nice.....keep em' coming!

moosehead 11-02-2010 04:49 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
Nice work on the pirate photos. Hadn't seen the Corsa tips yet.

Any chance your source could shoot the other "Street" and "Trail" accessories board, please?

Red G8R 11-02-2010 04:56 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 294880)
Nice work on the pirate photos. Hadn't seen the Corsa tips yet.

Any chance your source could shoot the other "Street" and "Trail" accessories board, please?

I'll send a request now and post asap.

jonesark 11-02-2010 05:03 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
sweet

moosehead 11-02-2010 05:06 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red G8R (Post 294885)
I'll send a request now and post asap.

Wow, thanks. Did you ever get one of the internet parts dealers to ship your wheelset north of the border?

Red G8R 11-02-2010 05:16 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 294893)
Wow, thanks. Did you ever get one of the internet parts dealers to ship your wheelset north of the border?

I haven't tried yet as that's my last resort. I have e-mailed a local dealer with the parts number but still no answer.
It's my son-in-law that's at SEMA. He thinks the 18" might look small but I think they will be fine. There are only two choices for 265/60-18 winter tires but many more for the 17"s.

GR33N D3M0N 11-02-2010 05:21 PM

I love the storm trooper look!! It looks sick as fawk!

moosehead 11-02-2010 05:33 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red G8R (Post 294902)
I haven't tried yet as that's my last resort. I have e-mailed a local dealer with the parts number but still no answer.
It's my son-in-law that's at SEMA. He thinks the 18" might look small but I think they will be fine. There are only two choices for 265/60-18 winter tires but many more for the 17"s.

+1 the 18's are plenty for winter/at, and if you can consider AT rubber vs pure winter, there's more tire choices which can serve you well.

on the "Street" wall below there is a new mopar CAI and some other gear, plus another "Trail" wall that i was hoping for a closer picture, pretty please.

thanks again Red

Red G8R 11-02-2010 06:46 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
10 Attachment(s)
Some more:

Red G8R 11-02-2010 06:48 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
4 Attachment(s)
Few more:

Chuck 11-02-2010 06:54 PM

Re: SEMA photos
 
SAWEEET!!!!!! :thumbsup: The street version is absolutely sexy. The Mopar Leather looks sweet with the two tone black and blue. Im seriously impressed with what Jeep has done, Im officially a WK2 believer :D. Jeep is really stepping up their game nicely.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community