Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Need Help Fast! Interior ?s (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/need-help-fast-interior-s-14693.html)

blackonblack 11-02-2010 08:46 PM

Need Help Fast! Interior ?s

I am looking to get a 5.7L WK Limited within a week or two. I like how the laredo has all gray leather instead of the two tone black and tan that the limited has. I don't like the tan parts on the limited but don't want to go down to the laredo because it doesn't have the Music Display Unit and doesn't come with the hemi. What are my options is there any way to get black or gray interior for the limited that is solid not tan to? or Will it cost to much. PLEASE HELP THIS IS URGENT! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Also, if there were a way to install the Music display unit in the laredo would it be possible to get the backup camera to? please help!

Scottina06 11-02-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Need Help Fast! Interior ?s

you can buy an aftermarket leather kit from katzkins.com or similar and have it installed...

SvenskaJeepGuy 11-02-2010 09:11 PM

or buy a limited with a grey interior

Knightrider03m 11-02-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 295097)
you can buy an aftermarket leather kit from katzkins.com or similar and have it installed...

x2

I've heard (and seen) nothing but good things about katzkins. I also heard that they are easy to slip on too :thumbsup:

TheAngryMinnow 11-02-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackonblack (Post 295094)
I am looking to get a 5.7L WK Limited within a week or two. I like how the laredo has all gray leather instead of the two tone black and tan that the limited has. I don't like the tan parts on the limited but don't want to go down to the laredo because it doesn't have the Music Display Unit and doesn't come with the hemi. What are my options is there any way to get black or gray interior for the limited that is solid not tan to? or Will it cost to much. PLEASE HELP THIS IS URGENT! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Also, if there were a way to install the Music display unit in the laredo would it be possible to get the backup camera to? please help!

ive got an 07 limited 5.7L with grey interior, two tone (grey and darker grey)

blackonblack 11-02-2010 11:59 PM

i know they have gray interior i meant the dark charcoal one. Cause mine will probably come with the black and tan two tone not the gray one.

The main thing is i'm worried that with wanting to make mine eventually look all like the srt8 blacked out that having the interior not a dark color will look stupid on a car that is all blacked out. any input? thanks again everyone you guys are a huge help!

White Chocolate 11-03-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackonblack (Post 295194)
i know they have gray interior i meant the dark charcoal one. Cause mine will probably come with the black and tan two tone not the gray one.

The main thing is i'm worried that with wanting to make mine eventually look all like the srt8 blacked out that having the interior not a dark color will look stupid on a car that is all blacked out. any input? thanks again everyone you guys are a huge help!

Swap the seats for SRT8 seats, or get katskinz to do the job, or buy grey seats. Theres many options dude!