Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Bought the wife one (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/bought-the-wife-one-14719.html)

c3troop 11-03-2010 03:57 PM

Bought the wife one
 
Just bought my wife a Laredo X 2wd v6 with the navigation. Dark charcoal with black leather. Going to pick it up next friday but she's already excited. Got it for 31,700 before ttl. Can't wait to get it, going to be a long week and a half!

moosehead 11-03-2010 04:04 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by c3troop (Post 295506)
Just bought my wife a Laredo X 2wd v6 with the navigation. Dark charcoal with black leather. Going to pick it up next friday but she's already excited. Got it for 31,700 before ttl. Can't wait to get it, going to be a long week and a half!

Very nice, you're a generous man.

But, for the love of god, please don't tell my wife about this.

Scottina06 11-03-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
congrats to you and her!

Nbtstatic 11-03-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 295511)
But, for the love of god, please don't tell my wife about this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KarlG 11-03-2010 04:51 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
All I got my wife was a hitch mount bike carrier for her '08 WK. I'm getting the '11 WK2 for me, does this make me a bad person?

mangoe 11-03-2010 05:51 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlG (Post 295523)
All I got my wife was a hitch mount bike carrier for her '08 WK. I'm getting the '11 WK2 for me, does this make me a bad person?

Trying to find one ......... a wife.

KarlG 11-03-2010 09:33 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mangoe (Post 295546)
Trying to find one ......... a wife.

Go for the Jeep instead. In the long run, it costs less money and is easier to trade when you want a newer model ;)

wjs81866 11-03-2010 10:03 PM

Re: Bought the wife one
 
I bought mine and she liked it so much I gave it to her and bought my Laredo


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community