Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2011 Overland Blackberry / Frost

6K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  TalPA 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Finally got home to take some pictures in daylight. She is a joy to drive. It's worth the wait!

Drumandfly

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
beautiful color!

#7 ·
Can you please post a pic of it in the sunlight? In the sun, is it more purple or blue?

Thanks.

#9 ·
Can you please post a pic of it in the sunlight? In the sun, is it more purple or blue? Thanks.
The posted photos seem to be taken in sunshine on an Earth-like planet. Have you found a secret route for off-roading on Mercury? :)

#10 ·
I appreciate your humor, but not one of the photos shows the color in direct sunlight. All pictures are on the opposite side of the sun.

#14 ·
Thanks! I heard that it looks purple in direct sunlight. Glad it doesn't.

Sweet ride. Enjoy!

#21 ·
Danco-
I had heard the reference to the BB looking purple before I got mine. I have the BB and Frost, and I love the combination. The BB does not look purple - not in direct sun (more of the blue comes out in direct sun) nor in clouds, nor at night nor under my fluorescents in the garage.
I think the BB looks great, obviously just personal preference, but I don't think anyone will see me driving down the road and think - "Look at that purple car!". It is rich looking and sets of the chrome accents (thinking of getting the chrome fog light bezels).

Actually, now that I think about it, I have seen black, BB, white, green, silver and liked them all. Can't remember seeing a red one yet. Maybe I am not a particularly objective observer.....

#22 ·
I think the BB looks great, obviously just personal preference, but I don't think anyone will see me driving down the road and think - "Look at that purple car!". It is rich looking and sets of the chrome accents (thinking of getting the chrome fog light bezels).

I'm hoping to get them as well. I was looking at a summit last week with the chrome fog light bezels on it. I think it's a must have for me! NOW I just need to get my Jeep... The wait is a killer...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.