Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Owner Loyalty Coupons with no GC to spend them on... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/owner-loyalty-coupons-with-no-gc-to-spend-them-on-15249.html)

talongs 11-17-2010 06:43 PM

Owner Loyalty Coupons with no GC to spend them on...

Anyone else have a $500 owner loyalty coupon that will expire on 11/30? Mine says I must take delivery by that date. So if my order is not delivered by then (and that seems inevitable) will they refresh to coupon or are we screwed? Is there an inside in the know on this?

bebe 11-17-2010 07:15 PM

Re: Owner Loyalty Coupons with no GC to spend them on...

pretty sure we lose it. When we reordered our Overland, our sales guy mentioned we would lose the discount.

Skip Lincoln 11-17-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talongs (Post 303012)
Anyone else have a $500 owner loyalty coupon that will expire on 11/30? Mine says I must take delivery by that date. So if my order is not delivered by then (and that seems inevitable) will they refresh to coupon or are we screwed? Is there an inside in the know on this?

I get one each month so just hang on, maybe one will show up for December.

talongs 11-17-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Lincoln (Post 303066)
I get one each month so just hang on, maybe one will show up for December.

Ha, too bad you can't use them all. You would have free Jeep by now!

Thanks for the hopeful news.

Arnol 11-19-2010 12:53 AM

Hola,

How do you get one?

-A

Skip Lincoln 11-19-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnol (Post 303728)
Hola,

How do you get one?

-A

I don't know -- I've owned four Grand Cherokees and the promotional coupons just show up in the mail.

Slusse 11-19-2010 03:08 PM

I sent Chrysler a letter about the very same thing. How can I use a coupon for a vehicle that I have to order and has no chance of being delivered before it expires! Expressed how I think they should extend the offer to those of us who have ordered during the promotional period. No response yet...not surprised. Will hope they keep extending the promotion until mine is delivered.

talongs 11-19-2010 06:45 PM

Dealer told me today that they would try to get them to extend the offer since they now est. my delivery to be 12/2. The dealer thought it likely they would do it.

jtark82rx 11-24-2010 09:36 PM

I got one of these and ordered a GC shortly thereafter. Trying to get the dealer to apply it to my order even though there's no way it'll be here by the end of November. He said he thought he could apply it as long as I have a vin # so I guess we'll see. Let us know what happens!

rdalcanto 11-24-2010 09:49 PM

They need to give them to everyone that waits longer than three months for their freaking order!!

nek121328 11-24-2010 09:53 PM

I'll use mine on Monday, the certificate number is the same no matter the dealer. Use that info with your dealer!

KarlG 11-25-2010 10:29 AM

Mine came in the mail last Saturday for $750 off any vehicle until 2/2/11. I applied it and my Tread Lightly PP pricing (1% below invoice), no problems at local dealer on order 11/22.