Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Overland vs. Limited (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/overland-vs-limited-15584.html)

fugawi 11-27-2010 02:50 PM

Overland vs. Limited

I want the options of the Overland but don't care so much for the piping and Overland logo on the seats.

If I order a 4x4 Limited with 5.7 V8, Offroad Adventure II and Luxury Group II, will I have the equivalent of the Overland but without the piping and logo on the seats?

With those options on the Limited, are there any other differences between the Overland and Limited?

Thank you.

GR33N D3M0N 11-27-2010 03:01 PM

Re: Overland vs. Limited

IMO, if you're gonna be spending almost the same amount of money, id buy an overland...i'm thinking of the long term, when you go to sell it...people would pay more for the overland, i would think

ftffom 11-27-2010 03:30 PM

You won't get the wood trim, including the beefy steering wheel. Have you tried the Overland steering wheel? This is one of the primary reasons that I opted for the Overland vs Limited.

Nickoland 11-27-2010 03:50 PM

Or the leather stitched dash. As said earlier, overland tags give better resale over ltd. Run the scenarios on 2004 models and you will see.

BEERnALE 11-27-2010 03:52 PM

Have you checked this out in person???

My wife initially hated the Overland logo in pics, until I pointed out we had a Jeep logo in the same spot on our 2007 GC Limited. She also thought she would hate the piping, until she got to see it on the dealer’s lot (THANK GOD… because, by then… I had already ordered her “surprise” Overland).

Go with the Overland!!!

jeep2011 11-27-2010 04:19 PM

I am counting on my limited selling better than an overland in a couple of years. Here is my description. "fully loaded limited all options of the overland without the problematic air suspension" Hahaha

BEERnALE 11-27-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep2011 (Post 308032)
I am counting on my limited selling better than an overland in a couple of years. Here is my description. "fully loaded limited all options of the overland without the problematic air suspension" Hahaha

Problematic Air Suspension????

jonesark 11-27-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep2011 (Post 308032)

Weak

:cool:

jeep2011 11-27-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEERnALE (Post 308051)
Problematic Air Suspension????

Just pure speculation and my reason for getting a limited at this point, LOL

BEERnALE 11-27-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep2011 (Post 308064)
Just pure speculation...

Boo!!! This technology isn’t in its infancy!

Fun when you’re being truly sarcastic, but please be careful with the “speculation”… when it is just that.

You have people here trying to learn about a new vehicle. Many deciding upon a purchase.

Not trying to be rude... but DUDE!

foggy 11-27-2010 06:10 PM

I dont think you would not get power tail gate either.....and I think you would pay more....and get less.

Go for it. :lol:

jeep2011 11-27-2010 06:14 PM

I am not being rude at all. Last I check a message board is a place for opinions and those are just mine. People post day in a day out to get opinions and that is what this person was doing with the two models. I really do hope I eat my words in a few years :)