Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   My WK2 5.7L HEMI Blackberry Pearl Pics! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/my-wk2-5-7l-hemi-blackberry-pearl-pics-15651.html)

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 03:27 PM

My WK2 5.7L HEMI Blackberry Pearl Pics!

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my WK2 pictures right after I cleaned it up saturday! :D

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 03:28 PM

Re: My WK2 5.7L HEMI Blackberry Pearl Pics!

3 Attachment(s)
Some more...

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 03:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Almost done!

1_\/\_WK 11-29-2010 03:45 PM

A salesman at the local JEEP dealership told me that the WK2 does not come in a 5.7 HEMI! What a douche! Sweet ride :thumbsup:

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1_\/\_WK (Post 308949)
A salesman at the local JEEP dealership told me that the WK2 does not come in a 5.7 HEMI! What a douche! Sweet ride :thumbsup:

That is a salesmen for you huh? Im not suprised!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Robert Palmer 11-29-2010 03:48 PM

Blackberry is an eye catching color. Sweet pics bro.

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Palmer (Post 308955)
Blackberry is an eye catching color. Sweet pics bro.

Thanks Joe, im seriously considering this color for the SRT8 if I could get my eye off that Inferno Red that I love!!

whatevrworks 11-29-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1_\/\_WK (Post 308949)

Technically the idiot is right they stopped badging it as a HEMI and just refer to is as a 5.7L for some dumb reason. Although the engine cover still says it on ones I have seen. Just goes to show that the dealers are still Chryslers weakest link, and that their sales knowledge has not improved after over 6 months on the market.

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatevrworks (Post 308968)
Technically the idiot is right they stopped badging it as a HEMI and just refer to is as a 5.7L for some dumb reason. Although the engine cover still says it on ones I have seen. Just goes to show that the dealers are still Chryslers weakest link, and that their sales knowledge has not improved after over 6 months on the market.

It has not improved in the last 3 years and counting!!

They really need to educate these guys on what they sell.

Bmwister 11-29-2010 04:26 PM

Nice pics, OP.

I didn't find the Jeep sales people to be that bad here in Chicago and the two I dealt with were very up to speed. Believe me, sales people on the Audi and Mercedes side are no better; they don't know the product as well as they think they do but will say anything to make a connection with a potential buyer. This is probably due, sadly, to the lack of automotive knowledge by the public masses and is not representative of enthusiasts here who can be a sales person's worst nightmare. For the most part, non-enthusiasts have been been dumbed-down to simply looking for an specific badge and a fat price tag to know if they are getting a "good" vehicle.

NYCSRTATE 11-29-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwister (Post 308976)
Nice pics, OP.

I didn't find the Jeep sales people to be that bad here in Chicago and the two I dealt with were very up to speed. Believe me, sales people on the Audi and Mercedes side are no better; they don't know the product as well as they think they do but will say anything to make a connection with a potential buyer. This is probably due, sadly, to the lack of automotive knowledge by the public masses and is not representative of enthusiasts here who can be a sales person's worst nightmare. For the most part, non-enthusiasts have been been dumbed-down to simply looking for an specific badge and a fat price tag to know if they are getting a "good" vehicle.

Thank you!

And I agree the higher end vehicle salesmen are just as bad if not worse.

moosehead 11-29-2010 05:17 PM

Love how the BBerry looks black in shadows and blue in sunlight. Nice plates as well. Did you tint the front windows already?

Congrats and enjoy.