Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Date of meet?

Mini meet NYC

11K views 86 replies 17 participants last post by  B.P.O.D 
#1 ·
Hello ladies,

Thinking of having a mini meet in NYC area (5 boroughs or long island doesn't matter), on Friday December 10th or Saturday December 11th. Somewhere we can hangout, grab some drinks and food and see you guys again before the holidays hit with everyone visiting family and stuff.

Ideas are welcome, so are locations.

Thanks,

Christos

#2 ·
Friday after 6pm!!!

#13 ·
Its rare for Christos to make the trek to the boroughs lol.
LOL, it is rarer now with the new job and the wife being pregnant.

both days are fine with me. its dark by 6 so we should find a place with some good lighting!
Im sure we will find some good lighting!

Did you use to be a LISC guy? If so I was too! I had the DGM Legacy GT with the gold wheels
I did have an 05 WRX and was on LISC.

I thought there were atleast 1000 members from NY.
this turnout is low on numbers but will happen anyway.

I could probably be there for either day. Hooters in Fresh Meadows? That worked pretty good once!
we can do that again. Everyone agree or recommend a different area?

#5 ·
both days are fine with me. its dark by 6 so we should find a place with some good lighting!

#10 ·
I could probably be there for either day. Hooters in Fresh Meadows? That worked pretty good once!

#17 ·
ARGGGG! I'll be up state for the last weekend of deer hunting. Oh well, hopefully I'll make the next one.

#20 · (Edited)
haha u know it. i piss and moan every time it rains. i gotta say though in a one year of owning the car, ive prolly driven in rain/showers prolly 3 times. lol

if its raining - i dont want to drive but if i have to then i will.:eek:

edit- i said rain but i forgot about snow so yeah that statistic gets thrown out-

#23 ·
yeah, its only wednesday though, NY1 has rain/flurries for friday but you know how weather goes around here. they could be saying its going to be a hail storm and itll be sunshine out. haha

its nice out now to, ill be out with the jeep in hour or so if everything goes well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.