Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f83/)
-   -   photoshop request (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f83/photoshop-request-15772.html)

Srt8Lover 12-01-2010 02:08 PM

photoshop request
 
can someone plz do a photoshop of jet stream blue jeep with black rims

the color is from the corvette

i was thinking of doing a custom paint job and was considering either white or jet stream blue (candy blue i think)

any other suggestions and photoshops are more than welcome :D

and if its possible to do one with venom hood

Megatron 12-01-2010 02:16 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
I will do one. Via videogame rendering. just give me a few.....

White Chocolate 12-01-2010 02:39 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Paul (Post 310160)
I will do one. Via videogame rendering. just give me a few.....

That game sucks you know that right lol

Megatron 12-01-2010 02:43 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Srt8Lover (Post 310152)
can someone plz do a photoshop of jet stream blue jeep with black rims

the color is from the corvette

i was thinking of doing a custom paint job and was considering either white or jet stream blue (candy blue i think)

any other suggestions and photoshops are more than welcome :D

and if its possible to do one with venom hood

I Tried, maybe not as accurate but you get the idea..

Srt8Lover 12-01-2010 02:51 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
Thanx :D

come on guys share ur opinions

im leaning towards the blue

while the jeep is being painted
i'll order the FRI lil boy cam
corsa exhaust
ported heads
ported TB+intake manifold

Megatron 12-01-2010 02:58 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Srt8Lover (Post 310198)
Thanx :D

come on guys share ur opinions

im leaning towards the blue

while the jeep is being painted
i'll order the FRI lil boy cam
corsa exhaust
ported heads
ported TB+intake manifold

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_e2FAXnPuyI8/S8...KandyBlue2.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_e2FAXnPuyI8/S8...KandyBlue1.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_e2FAXnPuyI8/S8...te%20blue2.jpg

Check this thread out for more, I'm sure you can see the different options..

http://jeepgarage.org/showthread.php...t=custom+paint

Srt8Lover 12-01-2010 02:59 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
appreciate the link thanx :D

Megatron 12-01-2010 03:02 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
No problem sir.

Srt8Lover 12-01-2010 11:29 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
Bump. !!!!
No recommendations what so ever
Come on where are the jeep fanatics !! :D

vdub18t 12-01-2010 11:34 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Srt8Lover (Post 310518)
Bump. !!!!
No recommendations what so ever
Come on where are the jeep fanatics !! :D

I like the Blue. Just my 2 pennies. (eventhough I love my White! ;))

Scottina06 12-01-2010 11:37 PM

Re: photoshop request
 
blue

Srt8Lover 12-02-2010 02:27 AM

Re: photoshop request
 
Do u think the Jet stream blue will look good?

Any other color suggestions
Such as Viper green
Plzz share ur opinions I have till the end of this month to decide


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community