Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Performance Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/)
-   -   Final Decision!!! Airbags!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f6/final-decision-airbags-1593.html)

SoCalMoparWK 07-21-2009 12:49 PM

Final Decision!!! Airbags!!!

Ok after months of debating my options of what kind of suspension I want to go with, I have made a decision..............I am going with my airbag custom airbag suspension.
There is a couple of custom shops in my town so I just have to find the best and save up about $2000-$2500.
The wifey said it a go so i am good to go. I will be leaving to Hawaii for a week vacation and when I get back I have to go to a 5 week training for my department in another state, so when I get back from all the craziness I will start put my plans into effect.
At the same time, I will be getting my roog and hood painted black, and since my hood had a black Mopar Decal am going to have them leave it on when the spray it black and then once complete take off the decal so that it shows the orginal color of Inferno Red.

I will keep everyone up to speed on this project.:thumbsup:

Martyp 07-21-2009 12:59 PM

Re: Final Decision!!! Airbags!!!

Wow, that will be awesome!

Look forward to seeing the hood/roof in black too. :thumbsup:

Megatron 07-21-2009 01:04 PM

Sounds great.

Hope to see pics of the progress soon sir.

SoCalMoparWK 07-21-2009 01:21 PM

will do. I havd a serious talk with my wife last night about my plans for jeep and how I wanted to go fro 1st place in my jeep class when I go to car shows, instead of 4th like I got before.
Its starting to look like I will have to pull some made Overtime, in order to get it down faster, so whatever i can't wait for the end result too.
I will take pics of the progression.

Megatron 07-21-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalWK (Post 36642)
will do. I havd a serious talk with my wife last night about my plans for jeep and how I wanted to go fro 1st place in my jeep class when I go to car shows, instead of 4th like I got before.
Its starting to look like I will have to pull some made Overtime, in order to get it down faster, so whatever i can't wait for the end result too.
I will take pics of the progression.

Yeah, very nice to hear she supports you in your Jeep obsession. :thumbsup:

Scottina06 07-21-2009 01:27 PM

Congrats dude and good luck!

SoCalMoparWK 07-21-2009 02:42 PM

Thanks guyz....I so excited now.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I have to be different and unique and be the first on everything.

Scottina06 07-21-2009 03:16 PM

get with XXX007......he was wanting to do this as well. maybe you guys could team up to solve the problems and help each other out

XXX007 07-21-2009 04:38 PM

Definitely keep me up to date o this build I will be buying various components and doing the set-up myself so a professional shop will definitely be a good place to steal some troubleshooting from!

psycojeep 07-21-2009 04:42 PM

Let me know if you have any questionsor would like to know of some good products. I did several custom air ride setups before I had a falling out with my buisness partner.

Later

NHWK05 07-21-2009 06:13 PM

The hood idea sounds amazing.

blackpepper 07-21-2009 11:54 PM

Jacob you're going to have one nasty ride the mopar decal idea is genius but forget about that, your ride is going to be bagged? All that talk and you're going to go through with it.. let me know when it's done and we'll meet up! Have fun in Hawaii and tell the wifey I said hi.