Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

WK Indiglo Gauges!!!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  robpp 
#1 ·
Unless I have been naive to a recent thread stating the opposite, I know that God never intended for the WK to have an aftermarket for face gauges. My question is, does anyone know how hard it would be to make such an item? I'm sure it's not a paper mache process, but if they can make freakin indiglo gauges for a neon and cavalier, then I think the WK can be represented as well. I am tired of looking at my dull aqua blue green with black gauges. I want something different and I know that the standard indiglo isn't the only thing. I had white with red and grey numbers on my 01 Sierra. I think this is another job for BlackOps...That's my rant for the evening. I would actually send something to a maker of gauges if I knew of one, but the interweb only gives links to crappy ebay or shopzilla junk.

#4 ·
speedhut. they have a cluster I sent them too.

I also sent a cluster to red-fox racing as he makes them for the LX. another cluster.

the issue is the way the dial is dished. if it was all flat anybody could make them. but being dished adds to the complexity.

I forget the company, US GAUGE, something like that. i also talked to them. they could do it but wanted like a grand to make the first one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.