Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   WeatherTech Cargo Liner Pic (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/weathertech-cargo-liner-pic-16653.html)

litespeedz 12-23-2010 06:24 PM

WeatherTech Cargo Liner Pic

3 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I received my WeatherTech cargo liner today. It's dark out but I tried to snap a pic. It comes rolled up, so it hasn't totally flattened yet. Overall, it seems to be a pretty good fit.

I also got the front and rear liners floor liners in tan. I figured I would use these for the winter months. I didn't get pictures of those tonight but I hadn't seen anyone post a picture of the cargo liner yet so I thought I would get this up right away. I'll try to get better pics in the daylight soon!

Attachment 4568

Attachment 4569

Attachment 4570

RyeGuy 12-23-2010 07:25 PM

Re: WeatherTech Cargo Liner Pic

Nice. I got my 2nd row liners today but I'm still waiting for the front

Red G8R 12-23-2010 07:28 PM

Thanks...I've been wondering what they may look like.

rdalcanto 12-23-2010 07:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It looks much flimsier than the mopar one. I just saw the Mopar one at the dealer tonight. Thick rubber. I don't think you could roll that one up very easily. The problem with the weather tech, is if you have long stuff with the seats down, that raised lip will fold down and leak water that has collected (like melted snow from skis).

Red G8R 12-23-2010 07:34 PM

I'm still debating which one to get.

jamesdomagalski 12-23-2010 07:43 PM

I got the WeatherTech front and second rows and they are great. However I ordered the canvasback liner for the rear. It covers the seat backs of the second row. It works great.

Bucky 12-23-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesdomagalski (Post 322622)
I got the WeatherTech front and second rows and they are great. However I ordered the canvasback liner for the rear. It covers the seat backs of the second row. It works great.

Sounds interesting. Pics?

jamesdomagalski 12-23-2010 10:36 PM

Here is a picture from their website. www.canvasback.com

http://stores.canvasback.com/catalog...rokeesplit.JPG

Bucky 12-23-2010 11:15 PM

Thanks. How does it attach to the cargo area and stay in place?

jamesdomagalski 12-24-2010 12:00 AM

Attaches with velcro to the to the carpet once it is in place there is really no reason to take it out. You can access the spare tire area with no problem.

Jeeters 12-24-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdalcanto (Post 322615)
It looks much flimsier than the mopar one. I just saw the Mopar one at the dealer tonight. Thick rubber. I don't think you could roll that one up very easily. The problem with the weather tech, is if you have long stuff with the seats down, that raised lip will fold down and leak water that has collected (like melted snow from skis).

If there's that much water on the liner, then it's gonna slosh over the lip at some point even if the is lip is up - when you're on a hill and hit the brake, it's going to slosh right over the lip. I've been there.

It would also be annoying if the lip did not fold down when the liner is dry and you lay something long on it.

tkln 12-24-2010 09:05 AM

That canvas cargo liner is exactly what I need! We have two mastiffs and I'm constantly putting the seats up and down...we have an old moving blanket we use but this is perfect...thanks for posting the link!!!