Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Thought I might share some pictures (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/thought-i-might-share-some-pictures-16711.html)

Birdman 12-26-2010 01:11 AM

Thought I might share some pictures
 
My buddy has a great camera so we went about town taking some pictures of the Jeep all cleaned up from it's brush with winter. Thought I would share them.

Let me know what you think!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6679478_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...0_960599_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7982709_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1342230_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2112717_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1583415_n.jpg

1 GRAND 12-26-2010 01:14 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
I think if you had HID headlights and hitch plug it would look like my Overland lol

Birdman 12-26-2010 01:17 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 GRAND (Post 323412)
I think if you had HID headlights and hitch plug it would look like my Overland lol

Man I really want a nice set of headlights for my Jeep. Need the trailer hitch to haul my ATV (sig) but I really like white-ish light instead of the yellow. I hear HID bulbs need to warm up so you can't flash your highs...myth? Also I hate when they are annoyingly bright (like the escalade highs coming thru ur rear window)

SvenskaJeepGuy 12-26-2010 02:29 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdman (Post 323413)
Man I really want a nice set of headlights for my Jeep. Need the trailer hitch to haul my ATV (sig) but I really like white-ish light instead of the yellow. I hear HID bulbs need to warm up so you can't flash your highs...myth? Also I hate when they are annoyingly bright (like the escalade highs coming thru ur rear window)

HIDs are for lows, not highs

Megatron 12-26-2010 08:34 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Nice pics

SRTILL8 12-26-2010 09:38 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
that third photo was the money shot.

1 GRAND 12-26-2010 11:22 AM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdman (Post 323413)
Man I really want a nice set of headlights for my Jeep. Need the trailer hitch to haul my ATV (sig) but I really like white-ish light instead of the yellow. I hear HID bulbs need to warm up so you can't flash your highs...myth? Also I hate when they are annoyingly bright (like the escalade highs coming thru ur rear window)

The lows stay on when you flash so their is no issue with that. It takes mine about 5 seconds to get warmed up to max light. I love my HIDs in the Overland. Had them in there over a year and it makes a huge difference in night driving, especially foul weather.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...a2d752bdef.jpg

I tow with mine too, but when not in use I put the hitch plug back in.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...a68248918d.jpg

fivespeed6 12-26-2010 02:55 PM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Cool pics. :thumbsup:

Scottina06 12-26-2010 03:01 PM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
I like the first pic the best

White Chocolate 12-26-2010 03:18 PM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
sweet shots

Birdman 12-26-2010 03:28 PM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 GRAND (Post 323466)
The lows stay on when you flash so their is no issue with that. It takes mine about 5 seconds to get warmed up to max light. I love my HIDs in the Overland. Had them in there over a year and it makes a huge difference in night driving, especially foul weather.

So you only replace the lows with HID bulbs or both? It looks like you have the middle ones stock and the outer ones with HIDs, not sure which each does I know that the middles are daytime running and the outers are lows...what are the highs?

lll2for3lll 12-26-2010 03:55 PM

Re: Thought I might share some pictures
 
Is it leaning to the left a little?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community