Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Window sticker question?

5K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Frank TJ 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I see the trailer tow group but I don't see where the QT2 was replaced with the QD2....I was under the impression it was standard with my config.

#9 ·
Most of the ones I've looked at have QD2 listed under the 5.7 V8 on the right side.

#8 ·
^I think that's right but every other one I've seen shows QD2....not mine though.

#11 ·
Get your VIN off the sticker and email Chrysler (by using the link below) and request a build sheet. It will tell you every single option your Jeep has. If they say they can't send you one as the vehicle is too new then wait a couple of days and request it again. I'm pretty sure your vehicle will have Quadra-Drive II.

http://www.jeep.com/wccsapp/universal/J/index.jsp

#12 ·
That link doesn't work for me but hopefully I can get it figured out tomorrow.

#15 ·
You have same concern I do. Also why doesn't your sticker say the 430n radio with Garmin nav? What is this "reconfigured radio" it lists? Mine says same thing but other stickers that my dealer is getting with same configuration as mine spell it out. Very confusing. Maybe we're just being paranoid since we all had to wait so long. We'll see when the actual car comes in.

#16 ·
You have same concern I do. Also why doesn't your sticker say the 430n radio with Garmin nav? What is this "reconfigured radio" it lists? Mine says same thing but other stickers that my dealer is getting with same configuration as mine spell it out. Very confusing. Maybe we're just being paranoid since we all had to wait so long. We'll see when the actual car comes in.
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Mine said the same thing on the on-line sticker and I have the 430N with Garmin unit.

#17 ·
#20 ·
Just emailed jeep for the build sheet. Hopefully they will get back to me!

#22 ·
I have also seen window stickers with incorrect info. Milous agrees it's a glitch in jeep's system that is causing these mistakes. Rest assured, your 4x4 5.7 overland will come with QDII and tow package IV.

#24 · (Edited)
I'm seeing the same glitches in the online window sticker. I have been shopping Laredo X Hemi packages for the last few weeks. Some say QTII under "5.7-Liter V8 MDS VVT Engine" and some don't. Had to look at the vehicles themselves on the lot to know what you're actually getting. Looks like all Hemi Laredo's come with QTII standard.

Jeep.com has some mis-information with the Hemi & packages in the Build your own section as well. Makes it hard to know what packages you really need to get in order to get the truck you want. In my case the off-road package I is pointless since most of that stuff is in the Hemi Laredo X already (if not all of it minus white letter tires).

#25 ·
I can see my window sticker now also Jonesark. My doesn't say anything about QD II or tow group IV either. BTW looks as if our Jeeps are identical other than exterior color.

http://www.Jeep.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1J4RR6GT9BC596169

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.