Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Black Ops Auto Works (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/)
-   -   Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror Covers (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/jeep-grand-cherokee-mirror-covers-17015.html)

Immo 01-03-2011 10:27 PM

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror Covers

Any idea when these will be back in stock?

Black Ops Auto Works 01-03-2011 10:34 PM

Re: Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror Covers

I should be ready to start taking orders by the 17th quite possibly the 24th.

downstate 01-04-2011 12:37 AM

Whoo! Seems busy over @ Black Ops!

:thumbsup: :D

Black Ops Auto Works 01-04-2011 12:45 AM

Yea Mike kind of crazy right now.

White Chocolate 01-04-2011 01:37 AM

When is free hood/wheel/mirror cover/rear step pad/CF Lower strip day???

downstate 01-04-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Ops Auto Works (Post 328063)
Yea Mike kind of crazy right now.

I hope it's crazy in a good way!

I now have 4 pieces from you - hope to have everything you offer by Fall - sooner if I can swing it!

Just think - we are coming up on a year since the Venom hood spy shots arrived on the forum, now everyone has many parts to choose from.

To another year of great things from Black Ops!

& thanks for keeping JG always updated - since it's the only Jeep forum I look at!

:chug:

GR33N D3M0N 01-04-2011 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Chocolate (Post 328091)
When is free hood/wheel/mirror cover/rear step pad/CF Lower strip day???

X2 haha, ur the man Chad!

Black Ops Auto Works 01-04-2011 09:30 AM

HAAA yea Mike.
It was Jan 1st I got the Idea to make the Venom Hood and the 3rd when I picked it up. I really had no idea what would come of it never in my wildest dreams did I even think about making anything else when I started.
If you would have told me a year ago I would driving it to Cali. end up showing it to Ryan From WCC have 4 hoods and 7 other parts a full blown Website by one of the best Web Designers in the business meet Tony Hawk and put one of my hoods on his truck I would have laughed.

When I met my MFG he said if I do 3 parts per year I would be doing good. Well 11 parts and counting has really tested my patients and commitment. I'll be honest their have been times I've wanted to give up because this stuff just isn't easy their is a lot more to it than meets the eye. I'm so overwhelmed by everything I can't even tell you that's what keeps me going.

I'm just about finished with the 2006-2010 Jeep so I think I'm calling it quits soon I'm waiting to get a jump on the 2012 models. I have researched and tried to do the chrome strips on the doors and rear and IMO they would be better left alone. I might do a few under hood parts if I have some free time and that will really be it for the current Jeep.

It has really been a good 2010 for me and I hope to continue making some one off custom parts for everyone. I'm just now after a year releasing 2 New hoods for the LX's which is a completely new venture for me and who knows where that will go I guess another year will tell. Even though I may not be here as much in 2011 as I spread my wings with other makes and models I know where I came from Jeep Garage will always be my Home Thanks Everyone For All the support in 2010!!!