Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

One more day before I can get on my saddle

4K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Bradmo8 
#1 ·
Finally will be getting my Jeep tomorrow morning. I went through hell for this thing.

Kept getting delayed, got stuck at work all week and couldn't get it when it was finally ready. I go to trade my car in tonight and by a horrible twist of fate my drivers license expired a few days ago. Then I couldn't find the title to my Lexus. Ended up putting it in my wife's name and then I ordered chrome tubular side steps and the tire warranty for 5 years.

The whole drivers license fiasco had me thinking I was totally doomed. :(

Will try to post lots of pics of the saddle/blackberry combo tomorrow.

#3 ·
Finally will be getting my Jeep tomorrow morning. I went through hell for this thing.

Kept getting delayed, got stuck at work all week and couldn't get it when it was finally ready. I go to trade my car in tonight and by a horrible twist of fate my drivers license expired a few days ago. Then I couldn't find the title to my Lexus. Ended up putting it in my wife's name and then I ordered chrome tubular side steps and the tire warranty for 5 years.

The whole drivers license fiasco had me thinking I was totally doomed. :(

Will try to post lots of pics of the saddle/blackberry combo tomorrow.

We havent see many blackberries on here, that should be amazing with saddle. Definitely get us some pics! :jump:

#6 ·
Glad to hear that the delay was not really all about washing your trade-in!! LOL !!
Good luck with the new wheels! :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Just got it. Omg the saddle is everything I had hoped for. My Jeep is the first saddle I have seen. How can I tell which navigation system I got? Whichever one it is, I like it better then what my Lexus had. I will work on taking a ton of pics for you guys. Those of you worried about the Saddle being orangey or whatever, its not - its perfection! Those of you with V8s, do I need to fill up with Premium, or regular. I know some said 87 octane or something but I dont know what that means, so is it premium or regular? Everything is AWESOME. Sunroof = glorious. Is the heated stearing wheel automatic or do you need to turn it on? The dealer looked at me funny when I took my pants off and got in naked so I could feel the saddle on my flesh. I drove home controlling the wheel with my raging boner.

#21 ·
Just got it. ... I drove home controlling the wheel with my raging boner.
I know the Wrangler has a stick shift model but I didn't know you could order the Grand Cherokee with a stick shift too... :lol:

#8 ·
Work on resizing your pictures to lol. j/k ;-)
Congrats on the new Jeep to find out what radio you have if its the garmin nav then its the 430N if not then the older version 730N. Best way to tell if its garmin is they use that cartoonish looking mapping (only way i can think of to describe it). The 730 has a more detailed looking map.

As far as gas the owners manual recommends burning mid-grade fuel in the 5.7Hemi which is 89 octane. it can run on regular 87, but I guess 89 mid grade is optimal for it. Do no run premium fuel in it.

James

#9 ·
Man, it is about time......CONGRATS I like my Blackberry, we already have 265 and we picked it up Tues. Enjoy and 3 letters on bottom right, like RHB or RER will tell you which Nav. you have and use 89 octane for best results. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
1. The lower right corner of the radio has the 3 letter code, RER = old 730N, RHB = 430N
2. 730N has Nav button on the right
3. 730N has iPod interface in the dash console compartment in front of the shifter
4. 430N has USB port in the upper section of the arm rest.

#14 ·
^^ Gorgeous, congrats and have fun discovering all the features and delights that await you!

#17 ·
^congrats bozer, cows everywhere can now breath a sigh of relief. enjoy, but please keep, ahem, certain photos to yourself.

the photo above shows how damn nice the bberry is, as it looks black in everything but sunlight. thumbsup.

#18 ·
I like the clean look for license plate. nothing, at all. My dealer had a surround on ours when he started to put my plate on, I shook my head and he threw it away:thumbsup: Enjoy it in all that snow you have on the east cost.:eek:

#19 ·
Whats interesting about the Bberry, coming out of the store just now near my house, at night, the color of the Jeep looked charcoal. When I originally looked at BBerry months ago in the summer daylight, it looked sparkly blue. God damn I love it.

Now I just need to figure out the bluetooth phone. Please tell me I can dial a number by pressing it on the screen and don't need to say persons name. Because a lot of people have multiple numbers (home, cell, work) and I just would much prefer pressing buttons.

I am so satisfied with this truck so far. So much stuff to play with. Tomorrow those brackets are coming off, I thought you needed brackets to keep plates on. Id rather no brackets, so win win.

#24 ·
Thanks. They look amazing! I am going to place an order and debating if I should purchase the chrome group or just have a dealer install the side steps. But I want to be sure they look like yours!

#25 ·
Bozer,
I know there is a thread with pics of the interior on your WK2, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I ordered a Blackberry Pearl w/ Black Interior, but the ACC package got left off. I think I might have found an exact match to my order but with saddle interior and would not have to re-order and wait for months again. I just wanted to see your pics again to help make my decision a little easier. They are the best pics I've seen so far.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.