Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Detailing (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f8/)
-   -   Help ASAP!!! Ahhhhh (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f8/help-asap-ahhhhh-1719.html)

DAVY27 07-26-2009 08:59 PM

Help ASAP!!! Ahhhhh

Story is my friend's dog made an "accident" in my trunk.:eek: I'm in search of products for my interior to clean all that up. Any advice on which products? I might as well clean my whole interior 2morrow so list em all down. Thanks!!

Megatron 07-26-2009 09:01 PM

Re: Help ASAP!!! Ahhhhh

Oh my god LOL.

I have no answer but I'm sure the guys will soon enough.

Escape 07-26-2009 09:16 PM

Do you have a steam cleaner?

If so take the messed parts out steam clean them...clean everything left in Jeep...put back together and your good to go.

My dog yacked all over my Caddy twice in 1 trip to the pet store...took it all apart, steamed it and it was fine.

Escape

Robert Palmer 07-26-2009 09:20 PM

^Do that if you have a steamer and if you don't, get that Oxy Auto Aersol they sell in the stores, clean it up with that. You may have to do 2-3 passes with that.

DAVY27 07-26-2009 10:30 PM

No access to a steam cleaner. Gonna pick up that oxy auto aerosol 2morrow. Thanks for the help! Appreciated it!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Nething else for the seats, dash and such? No Leather cept the armrest

Robert Palmer 07-26-2009 10:40 PM

For all the plastic, I do a Automotive Windex wipe down to get all the dirt off and then a Meguiars Natural Shine wipe down for a nice subtle look.

Sorry I cant speak for the cloth seats.

NHWK05 07-27-2009 06:47 AM

I would have made my friend lick it clean.

Scottina06 07-27-2009 07:18 AM

you need a nuetralizer to kill the smell....maybe mix a little baking soda in with the cleaning agent you use

DAVY27 07-27-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHWK05 (Post 39299)
I would have made my friend lick it clean.

dang kyle lol. No biggie really. She cleaned it after we found out so that was really cool. She really got in there and did a great job. I just want to give it a few more washes to get rid of any stench and might as well clean the whole interior
Dave

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 39305)
you need a nuetralizer to kill the smell....maybe mix a little baking soda in with the cleaning agent you use

yea imma get right on that! Thanks man. Appreciated

LTrainGC 07-27-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave09Jeep (Post 39319)
I just want to give it a few more washes to get rid of any stench and might as well clean the whole interior

That is a good idea.... because even though you think you might have had it all, when the interior starts baking in the sun during the summer that stench will come right out with a vengeance!

How long did it sit on the carpet before it was able to get cleaned up? If it wasn't there too long a couple good cleanings should do the trick.

White WK Swagga 07-27-2009 08:39 AM

Resolve with that Oxy stuff in it maybe??? One of my dogs took almost a year to house break. And the other has acit reflux and throws up on the carpet every now and then and thats what I use...

BUBBADOG 07-27-2009 08:43 AM

Man i got nothing good to say to help BUT DAM I BEAT THAT DOG'S AZZ!! hell no lol...