Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Other Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f21/)
-   -   My 'Kota (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f21/my-kota-173.html)

TeamCherokee06 06-01-2009 02:17 PM

My 'Kota
 
I kinda miss the old girl,she got me through some hard time with friends and family and was just a awesome truck.I beat the hell out of her but she always came back begging for more,she was the best girlfriend I ever had lol...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture476.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture478.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture483.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture485.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture486.jpg

B.P.O.D 06-01-2009 02:21 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
that last pic is awesome!!!

TeamCherokee06 06-01-2009 02:24 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Thanks Irf,I could roast those tires for days lol!

blackpepper 06-01-2009 02:29 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Both tires or was that a peg-leg shot? :D

TeamCherokee06 06-01-2009 02:37 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
No peg legs for me lol both wheels all day bud,The truck fried them tires like my 87' Monte SS did!

blackpepper 06-01-2009 02:39 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Very nice.. I asked b/c I had a rental dakota once and I could only get one tire to burn unless I was propped up on a speed bump :D

TeamCherokee06 06-01-2009 10:27 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
I've seen Dakota's do that before but mine wasn't a stock 'Kota lol,she had a 4.10 gear in the rear and a few go fast parts!She spun those tires like they weren't there lol,I had to replace the rear tires twice on the Dodge!

Dylans3960ccs 06-01-2009 10:44 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCherokee06 (Post 2800)
I've seen Dakota's do that before but mine wasn't a stock 'Kota lol,she had a 4.10 gear in the rear and a few go fast parts!She spun those tires like they weren't there lol,I had to replace the rear tires twice on the Dodge!

was it a v6?

seeing as you have one now. :D

Dylans3960ccs 06-01-2009 10:45 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPepper (Post 2152)
Very nice.. I asked b/c I had a rental dakota once and I could only get one tire to burn unless I was propped up on a speed bump :D

this is why people should never buy a rental car. lol

TeamCherokee06 06-01-2009 11:05 PM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylans3960ccs (Post 2865)
was it a v6?

seeing as you have one now. :D


Nope,That bad girl had the 4.7.The only reason I got the V6 in the WK was because that's all I could affored at the time because of my credit and being so young.

Dylans3960ccs 06-02-2009 12:17 AM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCherokee06 (Post 2939)
Nope,That bad girl had the 4.7.The only reason I got the V6 in the WK was because that's all I could affored at the time because of my credit and being so young.

thats probably a good thing the last thing any body needs is a speeding ticket :)

blackpepper 06-02-2009 12:23 AM

Re: My 'Kota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylans3960ccs (Post 2871)
this is why people should never buy a rental car. lol

I was in high school at the time don't ask me why a rental company rented a truck to a 17 yr old lol.. :confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community