Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   lease question (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/lease-question-17611.html)

shauljj 01-18-2011 12:33 AM

lease question
 
Just wondering what others are paying a month for their JGC's!
please specify model, TIA:thumbsup:
lease's ONLY!

jeepjeep 01-18-2011 01:03 AM

Re: lease question
 
Just got mine last week.
3yr 15k mi
$1785 due @ signing, $540/mo (includes tax)
Laredo X, 4x4, tow, engine block heater, off-road I, single roof, v6

Wanted to lease to test reliability (former Jeeps were horrible), but normally not a leaser.

shauljj 01-18-2011 01:22 AM

Re: lease question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepjeep (Post 336815)
Just got mine last week.
3yr 15k mi
$1785 due @ signing, $540/mo (includes tax)
Laredo X, 4x4, tow, engine block heater, off-road I, single roof, v6

Wanted to lease to test reliability (former Jeeps were horrible), but normally not a leaser.


nice!
just got a Laredo $0 down, $1685 due at signing for $520/mo (includes tax)
3yr, 12k miles
its a little much i know but its with tier 2 credit...

Frank G 01-18-2011 06:46 AM

Re: lease question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shauljj (Post 336834)
nice!
just got a Laredo $0 down, $1685 due at signing for $520/mo (includes tax)

$0 DOWN BUT YOU PAID $1685 AT SIGNING

So isnt that $1685 down :confused:

Not hacking your post just sounds like some logic or words my wife would use on making a purchase ;)

Breitling65 01-18-2011 07:37 AM

Re: lease question
 
I got Laredo last week, $2500 down + tax + MV - > $379/month, 12K miles, 36 month. Also returned 2008 JGC 5 month before lease is over :), that is with no $ (included in deal)

What a car in compare to 2008!!!! :thumbsup:

DABS 1 01-18-2011 09:45 AM

Re: lease question
 
2011 Overland, Hemi, loaded (45K)....... 635.00 a month, 0 cap cost (down), 900.00 due at signing, 36 months with 10K per year

tkln 01-18-2011 11:59 AM

Re: lease question
 
Laredo X with Panoramic + Hemi, $2500 out of pocket, $499/month, 12K/3 years.

GR33N D3M0N 01-18-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DABS 1 (Post 336933)
2011 Overland, Hemi, loaded (45K)....... 635.00 a month, 0 cap cost (down), 900.00 due at signing, 36 months with 10K per year

:eek: you guys must be crazy, I can't justify spending that much on a car that isn't mine...I'm not a leaser..

shauljj 01-18-2011 01:29 PM

Re: lease question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank G (Post 336885)
$0 DOWN BUT YOU PAID $1685 AT SIGNING

So isnt that $1685 down :confused:

Not hacking your post just sounds like some logic or words my wife would use on making a purchase ;)


Putting money down on a car to reduce the amount of the monthly payments and inception fees are two different things... Your wife knows what she's talking about:thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community