Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   NorthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/)
-   -   Cedar Beach Car Night (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/cedar-beach-car-night-1809.html)

pjs1965 08-01-2009 03:24 PM

Cedar Beach Car Night

Hi all -- I know it's late in the day but every Saturday night around 6pm there's a car gathering at Cedar Beach off Ocean Parkway in Suffolk County. It's open to the public, there's a nice restaurant there with live music. I'll be there tonight with some other SRT8 buddies. If you want, come down and join us.

Cedar Beach via Google Maps.

White WK Swagga 08-05-2009 10:42 AM

Re: Cedar Beach Car Night

Wow I wish I seen this sooner. I would have came down... I'm like 20 min from there. Ocean pkwy is a nice drive.

B.P.O.D 08-05-2009 11:10 AM

i thought both of you guys were going to the meet sat night!!!!!!

White WK Swagga 08-05-2009 11:29 AM

I am Irf. That was this past saturday....

B.P.O.D 08-05-2009 11:36 AM

lolol dumbass me!

White WK Swagga 08-05-2009 11:47 AM

Yeah Irf. It's that black jeep of yours got ya acting loco... LOL

B.P.O.D 08-05-2009 11:57 AM

hahaha must be from speeding past all the slow white ones:)

Megatron 08-05-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs1965 (Post 41435)
Hi all -- I know it's late in the day but every Saturday night around 6pm there's a car gathering at Cedar Beach off Ocean Parkway in Suffolk County. It's open to the public, there's a nice restaurant there with live music. I'll be there tonight with some other SRT8 buddies. If you want, come down and join us.

Cedar Beach via Google Maps.

Thanks for this place, is it a good place to take mrs mamba on a special night?

pjs1965 08-05-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mamba (Post 43409)
Thanks for this place, is it a good place to take mrs mamba on a special night?

Not a good place for a special night, but good for the low-budget, get-out and have a laugh night.

To me a 'special night' is like Prime in Huntington or Toku in Manhassett.

Toku has a great appetizer called a Hot Rock. It's literally a rock heated by flame and they serve you raw Kobe beef slices that you cook on the rock. Awesome!!

Prime is just a great steakhouse with outdoor seating in the Marina in Huntington. It's a ride and a half to get there but worth it.

Megatron 08-05-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs1965 (Post 43505)
Not a good place for a special night, but good for the low-budget, get-out and have a laugh night.

To me a 'special night' is like Prime in Huntington or Toku in Manhassett.

Toku has a great appetizer called a Hot Rock. It's literally a rock heated by flame and they serve you raw Kobe beef slices that you cook on the rock. Awesome!!

Prime is just a great steakhouse with outdoor seating in the Marina in Huntington. It's a ride and a half to get there but worth it.

why thank you sir. +rep on your part

White WK Swagga 08-06-2009 10:15 AM

Peter Mamba is in his early 20's I'm not sure if he wants to spent the paper for prime. With all due respect paul. It's a cool summer hang out on the water there though...

Megatron 08-06-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White WK Swagga (Post 43685)
Peter Mamba is in his early 20's I'm not sure if he wants to spent the paper for prime. With all due respect paul. It's a cool summer hang out on the water there though...

Haha, its all good. You should know by now how cheap I am. But once I finish college and work as a nurse. Prime should be chump change. :lol: