Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Driveline/Brakes (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f143/)
-   -   StopTech SS Brake Lines (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f143/stoptech-ss-brake-lines-18418.html)

king 02-04-2011 06:18 PM

StopTech SS Brake Lines

So, StopTech has asked "how much support is there for their SS brake lines?".
Further more, I think they would like to see just how many of us want the BigBrake system they are soon to produce.

Well, lets show them just how many of us need/want this mod.:thumbsup:

Scottina06 02-05-2011 04:53 AM

Re: StopTech SS Brake Lines

I want sopme ss lines

king 02-05-2011 11:38 AM

Cool Scott, the red site banned me for this same, simple, post. seriously...
Bernie said I was trying to get a group buy started. This isn't a group buy, I'm not a distributor, S.T. is a manufacturer, and the product doesn't exist yet, so I don't know how anyone could start a group buy...

This is just to show S.T. the desire for their product in this community, and to help push them a little to get this thing to market... Thx.

Scottina06 02-05-2011 06:59 PM

wow....doesnt suprise me bro

Chuck 02-05-2011 07:11 PM

Wow thats messed up. I know there were a bunch of people requesting them here so there should be a reasonable amount of interest.

robpp 02-05-2011 09:03 PM

sorry to hijack: but they are getting ridiculous......I think its starting to effect the peeps. hopefully so as they arent in it for anything but money. IMO bernies the fool who works for free to help them make money.

another example: some listed a 'lips' harness for sale. they took out LIPS as NSV. from the freaking for sale TITLE.

tell stoptech we wamt brake lines too for the non SRT8's. now thats 500K customers vs 10K.

philthyphil 02-06-2011 02:48 PM

I want a set of "NSV" brake lines. Lol, I couldn't help myself.

That sucks you got banned, Those guys have been going way over board lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soontobesrt 02-06-2011 02:54 PM

I want some Stoptech SS lines ASAP! Firmer pedal and some sweet looking lines, sign me up!

parry69 02-07-2011 08:51 AM

im down too

i dont remember if it was here or the red site, but there was a previous thread discussing interest, and they said they would have been ready early 2011. i hope they still want to make them

king 02-08-2011 06:10 PM

Come on guys! The usual suspects have checked in, and I'm grateful for that. But the rest of you guys need to show the support that ST needs to make these products. So come on and post, I really want some professionally made braided, stainless lines.:D

thanks.

soontobesrt 02-11-2011 10:23 AM

Bump, I still really want them lol

cmn1 02-11-2011 10:55 AM

SS lines for me too. I will entertain the big brake package depending on price. The Brembos do a pretty good job as I have really tested their capability.