Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/new-bie-here-will-pick-up-2011-jgc-overland-tomorrow-18578.html)

wefwef 02-08-2011 03:26 PM

New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
dealer called, saying car is in today. will be able to pick it up tomorrow.

set EP price when ordered last Dec, and today says an extra 350 off bonus. Sounds sweet.

what should I be specially alerted?

hidden fee?

financial tricks?

special check up point of the car?

extended warranty and/or accessories?

Thanks a lot

B.P.O.D 02-08-2011 03:27 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
awesome!!! congrats!!! make sure no dents/scratches anywhere especially roof and rims!

2011RitterGC 02-08-2011 04:32 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wefwef (Post 350962)
dealer called, saying car is in today. will be able to pick it up tomorrow.

set EP price when ordered last Dec, and today says an extra 350 off bonus. Sounds sweet.

what should I be specially alerted?

hidden fee?

financial tricks?

special check up point of the car?

extended warranty and/or accessories?

Thanks a lot

Thats a good list to start from. The $350 may be becasue the order was back in the 730N days and yours may have a 430N. What radio are you looking for?

wefwef 02-08-2011 04:55 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011RitterGC (Post 351009)
Thats a good list to start from. The $350 may be becasue the order was back in the 730N days and yours may have a 430N. What radio are you looking for?


I specifically ordered 430N back in Dec since I like Garmin system.

However, it is not showing in the window sticker dealer sent to me(a pdf file)

it is normal? I thought 430N is standard on overland.

wefwef 02-08-2011 04:56 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B.P.O.D (Post 350963)
awesome!!! congrats!!! make sure no dents/scratches anywhere especially roof and rims!


Great point, enn, start to think a good way to check roof, any suggestion?

the1jake 02-08-2011 05:00 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
new bie? new boobies in email? And here I thought that was an urban legend.

j/k

Congrats and welcome. You're going to love this vehicle. Regarding the extended warranty, chryslerwarrantys.com seems to be the best (read: cheapest) site for the extended warranty. (there are threads here on the site discussing this in detail)

2011RitterGC 02-08-2011 05:05 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wefwef (Post 351032)
I specifically ordered 430N back in Dec since I like Garmin system.

However, it is not showing in the window sticker dealer sent to me(a pdf file)

it is normal? I thought 430N is standard on overland.

It can be. There was so much confusioin about the 403N vs 730N vs ??? that just put a feature list onthe sticker not the mdoel number. Make sure you check out the radio to see if its what you wanted.

White Chocolate 02-08-2011 07:30 PM

Re: New bie here, will pick up 2011 JGC overland tomorrow
 
Welcome to JG!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community