Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Big Thanks to Milous and the Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/big-thanks-to-milous-and-the-forum-18683.html)

97sloan 02-10-2011 04:56 PM

Big Thanks to Milous and the Forum

I just wanted to send out a big thanks to Milous and to the rest of you for all of your help in putting together my new Jeep. I ordered the Inferno Red/Beige Overland on 1/11/11 - the day before the RHR Radio became available. Got Affiliate pricing with zero hassles (I first heard about it here.) I went to the Detroit Auto Show the following weekend, checked out the new Summit and decided I wanted the New Saddle/Black interior. After Milous posted that Saddle soon would be available, I called my dealer and alerted them. It became available on Feb 4, my dealer jumped on it that day, made some calls, and changed my order. Long story short, I now have the exact Jeep configuration I wanted on order, complete with ACC, Saddle and the RHR Media Center. The order went to D1 status on Feb 7 and I am now getting production updates through Milous' tracking thread! Is this a great forum or what?!!

GR33N D3M0N 02-10-2011 05:02 PM

Re: Big Thanks to Milous and the Forum

congrats!!

pattyboy 02-10-2011 05:06 PM

:)good luck enjoy it ,the jeep ,not the wait:thumbsup:hopefully not

Bmwister 02-10-2011 05:21 PM

Congratulations! This site helped me discover and eventually buy one too and is an incredible resource to have even after buying if you're one who is a serious enthusiast.

joebinotto 02-10-2011 06:45 PM

I am a bit jealous that you went to D1 after changing an orginal order on 01-11-11 on 02-04-11 & went to D1 status! I placed mine on 01-22-11 & it is still at the gateline :(! But congrats!

JTS97Z28 02-10-2011 06:48 PM

Now after seeing your post im starting to get anxious!!!! I ordered mine on 1-12 (one day after your original order) with ACC, Saddle, RHR. Did you first see the D1 status change from the tracking here on the site or did you call the Jeep hotline number?

James

Marlin 02-10-2011 06:50 PM

Congrats on your order brother!

BOYCHIKS 02-10-2011 07:26 PM

Milous FTW!!

has always been helpful for me :)

97sloan 02-10-2011 08:46 PM

Thanks to all for your support in helping me spend more on this Jeep by far than any vehicle I've ever owned! You all convinced me to go Hemi with ACC, RHR and Saddle - all add ons. James - Of course I have no explanation for any of this. I found out about D1 on Monday 2/7 from my salesman, who was informing me that they were able to change my order to Saddle the previous Friday when I was out of town. I'm wondering if your color choice may be affecting your timing. Btw.. you told me in your Saddle/RHR Ordering thread that Saddle was amazing and I agree. Really glad I was able to get it ordered.

Jobinotto - I'm not sure any Summit Editions on Milous' tracking thread have been scheduled for production. I have seen at least one Summit listed in nearby dealer inventories, though.

Ron

nek121328 02-10-2011 08:51 PM

Nice!!