Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Best Floor /Cargo Mats (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/best-floor-cargo-mats-18684.html)

Robby52 02-10-2011 05:07 PM

Best Floor /Cargo Mats

In your opinion what are the best floor and cargo mats for a 2011 Cherokee?

pattyboy 02-10-2011 05:09 PM

Re: Best Floor /Cargo Mats

The stock jeep ones due it 4 me, they will be featured in the group buy shortly

the1jake 02-10-2011 05:33 PM

You'll get three different answers.

Husky Weather Beaters (which is what I have)
Weathertech
Jeep Slush mats

They'll all serve their purpose. The Huskys don't have a big red logo. (the Weathertechs do), the Jeep ones have a big Jeep logo. I like the Husky Weatherbeaters since 1. they don't have a logo, 2. the rear mats cover the entire area including the middle hump between the seats. 3. It provides the ability to cut out the area of the cargo mat by the subwoofer if you want. Also, it completely covers the front area (no holes for the hooks) The Jeep slush mats (in my opinion) shouldn't have the holes. Just looking at mine, I know I'd have stained the carpets underneath already. (which isn't that big of a deal... after all... this IS a Jeep)

The Weather Beaters in action:

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1297377166

darkrt 02-10-2011 06:26 PM

In case you want carpet mats,its Lloyds.

JTS97Z28 02-10-2011 06:46 PM

For me its aa tough choice between husky and OEM Mopar mats. I didnt really consider weathertechs because there price and that ugly logo they put on their mats. Turns out that is just a sticker which can be removed if you wanted. Either way though too much money and I even think the Husky mats look better anyway. My vote goes to:
1. Husky
2.OEM Mopar
3.Weathertech

BHHJEEP 02-10-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1jake (Post 352726)

Weathertech
Jeep Slush mats

They'll all serve their purpose. The Huskys don't have a big red logo. (the Weathertechs do), the Jeep ones have a big Jeep logo. I like the Husky Weatherbeaters since 1. they don't have a logo, 2. the rear mats cover the entire area including the middle hump between the seats. 3. It provides the ability to cut out the area of the cargo mat by the subwoofer if you want. Also, it completely covers the front area (no holes for the hooks) The Jeep slush mats (in my opinion) shouldn't have the holes. Just looking at mine, I know I'd have stained the carpets underneath already. (which isn't that big of a deal... after all... this IS a Jeep)

The Weather Beaters in action:

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1297377166

Honestly those don't look like they do that great of a job. I have the Factory ones and they fit and work awesome. They have a ton of cut out space for water/mud to pool. It seems like much more so than those.

Keirik 02-10-2011 07:36 PM

weathertecs. Fit perfectly, have a good look without being too bulky, and save my carpet from everything.

Get them from xenondepot, a featured vendor on the site. I just got them last week for 15% off and free shipping over 150. Coupon code is WC11. hopefully it's still going on. Highly recommended and i got them very fast.

BadLuck 02-10-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keirik (Post 352815)
weathertecs. Fit perfectly, have a good look without being too bulky, and save my carpet from everything.

X2. If I could change one thing about them though it would be how high the mat comes up where you rest your left foot. It does not go up high enough. Other than that they look good, fit well and the back seat is a 1 piece that stretches across the whole area. Cargo mat is also a perfect fit and good look.

Robby52 02-10-2011 08:24 PM

Thank you, sounds like Weather Beaters.

the1jake 02-11-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHHJEEP (Post 352811)
Honestly those don't look like they do that great of a job. I have the Factory ones and they fit and work awesome. They have a ton of cut out space for water/mud to pool. It seems like much more so than those.

They fit and work perfectly. Don't let the dirt fool you. No company makes mats that cover the sill area.

2011Laredo 02-11-2011 09:21 AM

I have the OEM mats and they work great..price was also reasonable in comparison to other brands...

mhassler 02-11-2011 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1jake (Post 352726)

Weathertech
Jeep Slush mats

I have the Slush Mats and the only holes are the grommet holes which are located and enclosed within a high tread. No water is getting through the hole unless the water level completely consumes the entire mat in which case no mat would be effective. Does this make sense?