Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Black Ops Auto Works (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/)
-   -   I need a 2011 in Mass!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/i-need-a-2011-in-mass-18859.html)

Black Ops Auto Works 02-14-2011 08:45 AM

I need a 2011 in Mass!!!

If their is anyone in Mass. I would like to meet up I have a few plans and need to take a closer look at it. Anyone willing to meet post up your location and when is a good time and place to meet. Any help would be appreciated local dealers think I'm crazy when I roll onto a lot they really are overprotective about their rigs if your not wanting to sit down and talk finance LMAO!!

moosehead 02-14-2011 09:24 AM

Bump. Fellow WK2'rs, Black Ops has some of the nicest carbon stuff made for Jeep. It would behoove all of us to help get Chad a WK2 so BOPS can proto some schwag for us!

Come on New England!

dogface_313 02-14-2011 10:13 AM

Re: I need a 2011 in Mass!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Ops Auto Works (Post 355303)
If their is anyone in Mass. I would like to meet up I have a few plans and need to take a closer look at it. Anyone willing to meet post up your location and when is a good time and place to meet. Any help would be appreciated local dealers think I'm crazy when I roll onto a lot they really are overprotective about their rigs if your not wanting to sit down and talk finance LMAO!!

I don't know what your time line is, but i am coming home on R&R in March. I plan on test driving WK2s from lowell and woburn dealers. If they make me an offer that i can't resist i may end up purchasing. If so i will be heading back on "vacation" for a couple months where you could possibly have some access to the vehicle. I'm sure there will be people who will be able to help you out sooner than that, but i will be a fall back for you.

Planning on getting a laredo X 4x4, black on black. then blacking out all chrome and metal to include wheels/grille/ etc.

I live in GA and will probably purchase there, but like i said offer i can't refuse=spontaneous purchase.

Black Ops Auto Works 02-14-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogface_313 (Post 355354)
I don't know what your time line is, but i am coming home on R&R in March. I plan on test driving WK2s from lowell and woburn dealers. If they make me an offer that i can't resist i may end up purchasing. If so i will be heading back on "vacation" for a couple months where you could possibly have some access to the vehicle. I'm sure there will be people who will be able to help you out sooner than that, but i will be a fall back for you.

Planning on getting a laredo X 4x4, black on black. then blacking out all chrome and metal to include wheels/grille/ etc.

I live in GA and will probably purchase there, but like i said offer i can't refuse=spontaneous purchase.

Cool let me know when you get it.
If no one else show's with one then I'm sure that time frame would work for me Thanks!!

White Chocolate 02-14-2011 09:15 PM

No, you sit your ass back in your chair and make that medic hood...LOL!! screw the WK2 crowd, they're to busy complaining about other crap LOL......

Black Ops Auto Works 02-14-2011 10:28 PM

Haaa we gotta spread the love Kyle!!

Frankie 02-15-2011 07:44 AM

Ill move this to the WK2 section so you get more views!

Scottina06 02-15-2011 04:56 PM

he already has one on the wk2 forums.....

Black Ops Auto Works 02-15-2011 06:07 PM

I got a Jeep all set guys!!

Scottina06 02-15-2011 09:40 PM

awesome!

BOYCHIKS 02-15-2011 09:43 PM

Suhweettt can't wait to see some new stuff :)

Now you are going to be even more busy. hehe

Black Ops Auto Works 02-15-2011 09:50 PM

Haaa I know like I'm not busy enough right!

I just picked up some supplies today for a new jeep part for the 05-10's keep your fingers crossed I can pull it off. I'm not telling what it is all I'll say is it starts with foam and does not exist yet. Everyone will be really happy with this one!!!