Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Painted Calipers and Hubs

4K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  pjs1965 
#1 · (Edited)
#17 ·
It's an older canon powershot model. I think it uses a CF I or II card. I've used a memory card reader in the past and it worked fine on my moms pc, but I bought one a while back but couldn't figure out how to install the driver correctly for some reason.

This one my buddy has should work though, I just forgot until now that he had it. I'll be busting out my real cam again shortly don't worry. lol

I have a road trip up to VT in a couple of weeks, and plan on taking many, many pics along the way. Some real rural shots like.

#20 ·
looks great man!

#23 ·
looks a lot cleaner Chris!

to answer one thing-I painted the edge of my rotors with the G2 and they are fine. Any paint you get on them...just hit it with some sandpaper. the paint residue on the pads could cause squeaking

#24 ·
Thanks Scott.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind.. I got a little paint on the rotors when painting the wheel hubs, but I think most of it came off after driving around a bit. I need to replace my pads soon anyways.

One of my good buddies works at Napa and he gets me sick deals on new parts. Gotta love that.

I just got a free new jug of armor all tire shine and a full bottle of ice detailing wax from him.:D

#26 ·
Looks nice!!! Did you do it your self? How long did it take?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.