Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Jeep.com Owners site. Incomplete service history and missing service contract info (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/jeep-com-owners-site-incomplete-service-history-and-missing-service-contract-info-19313.html)

the1jake 02-23-2011 01:41 PM

Jeep.com Owners site. Incomplete service history and missing service contract info

Currently, the only thing I'm seeing on the owners site is a service appointment for 1/11/2011. My Maximum Care warranty, oil change plan and two other service appointments are not showing up on the system.

I contacted Jeep since the service contract was not showing up online. (I purchased it from chryslerwarrantys.com) The pop-up box on my owner's gave me the following message:

We are sorry, but it appears that there are no Service Contracts for this vehicle
If you believe this is in error, please call
1-800-442-2666
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST M-F
or visit: Service Contracts

____

Of course, I call Jeep and they have no problem finding the contract. I was informed by the rep that it may take 3 to 6 weeks to show up online.

However, the rep also told me that he shows the dealer prep on the vehicle (the day I purchased it) and my most recent visit when I had the ESC TSB performed. (but NOT my visit to the dealer on 1/11/2011 which is the only thing which appears online)

While the rep was being as helpful as possible, he ultimately blamed it on a glitch in the system and instructed me to use a form to contact Jeep by email to fix this.

I'm curious, how much information for those who have registered at jeep.com is viewable online? How much are you not seeing?

J13ntv 02-23-2011 02:08 PM

Re: Jeep.com Owners site. Incomplete service history and missing service contract in

Yes I noticed this when I joined a couple weeks back as well. It shows the first in service date which is when they first got the Jeep. Then one other time I was there which is the second time I went back for them to actually replace the dash cluster. Its missing the first time I went to evaluate/figure out the problem of the dash cluster, and the fourth time I went, which was an oil change/TSB update..

gsingh55 02-23-2011 03:13 PM

Re: Jeep.com Owners site. Incomplete service history and missing service contract in

It took a long while for my info to be updated on there as well, but it all showed up eventually.

lweisenb 02-23-2011 04:01 PM

I haven't had any service performed yet, but my warranty showed up 3 days after I bought the vehicle.

the1jake 02-24-2011 06:14 PM

FOLLOWUP:

It seems my last name doesn't have enough characters to be recognized by the system. (seriously, that was the explanation given)